Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Camino Viejo 130 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Camino Viejo 130 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Camino Viejo 130 - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Camino Viejo 130 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Camino Viejo 130 - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Camino Viejo 130 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Camino Viejo 130

+7
CallMehDarkside
slasher99999
I Am Afroduck
Clark GriswoId
SnippetyOggy86
Jimsalad
Dominic Mako
11 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Camino Viejo 130 - Page 2 Empty Re: Camino Viejo 130

Post by slasher99999 Fri May 04, 2012 2:16 pm

I have a car ready in the event that I can make it.
slasher99999
slasher99999
Test Driver
Test Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 2:22 pm

one last question... having never attended a race before, how do I get involved? just be online and someone will invite me if I say something in the chat on the site here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Fri May 04, 2012 2:29 pm

I will usually open the lobby about 10 minutes before the start. I'll have it open to friends to join when you're ready. If I see people online that expressed interest I will also send out invites just before the start, but you don't have to wait for an invite to join.

In the worst case scenario of there being two members that simply cannot connect to each other in the same lobby, we might split into two groups.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Just to put that thread in the Latest Topic so you guys will not forget this is TODAY Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Sun May 06, 2012 9:31 pm

great racing today with everyone, had a blast Smile saw alot of variety in car choice too, always makes for a fun race.
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Mad PISSED!! Couldn't connect again

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Sun May 06, 2012 10:21 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Haha, DW all shall be fixed come Friday (or earlier). My new router shall arrive by then

Back to top Go down

Post by SimF40 Mon May 07, 2012 8:48 am

would the owner of the red F40 please remove it from my butt !!!!!!!Laughing

had to retire on the first lap , engine damaged , smoke pouring out ......shame, as i was looking forward to this , still never mind , theres always another race
SimF40
SimF40

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Mon May 07, 2012 10:57 am

SimF40 wrote:would the owner of the red F40 please remove it from my butt !!!!!!!Laughing

had to retire on the first lap , engine damaged , smoke pouring out ......shame, as i was looking forward to this , still never mind , theres always another race

Shame that sim, you could have called a restart though.

Anyways although i did win it was only due to ghostly going ons and i in no way deserved it. Dom made the right car choice and drove very well to build a massive lead (2 1/2 miles at one point) Ret also drove a great come back from an early spin and who knows what would of happened had he not made that early mistake. There was also a good amount of PB laptimes set during the race, so well done to everyone who managed to set one. i'll finish by saying thanks to live for sending out the camino 130 badges which i'm sure everyone appreciates. Bring on the next 1!!! Laughing
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Mon May 07, 2012 2:05 pm

What can you do? I'm concerned that will happen again during an official race, which will really have me peeved. For those who don't know, with about 3 laps to go the entire track vanished from my screen. All I could see were trees, the mountains, spectators, other car, and the braking line. The road, grass, curbs, and everything else was gone. Because Camino has a lot of curved straights with no braking line, I started frequently bouncing off the walls trying to find the track again, and was using the track map just to find out if I was even pointed the right direction. When BlaringFiddle came around to unlap himself, I was able to follow him for a lap until I went into the rumble strips and lost him. Then on the final lap I drove into the pits without even realizing it. On the plus side, Bobbo thought it was funny :/

The NSX was perfectly suited to this track, and I kinda wish I had given it a roll at Nurb GP a couple weeks ago. It was apparently one of the slowest on the straightaway, as I only hit 157 compared to other cars doing 170. It could get a little loose under throttle on the low speed turns, but with those faults aside it was a killer everywhere else.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimsalad Mon May 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Dominic Mako wrote:

Talk about memory overload, that sounds like a really serious thing that you'd expect turn10 to have made sure wouldnt happen. Guess this is why Endurance races aren't in this time around
Jimsalad
Jimsalad
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 61

https://msmnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon May 07, 2012 2:26 pm

finally got to see the car hehehe, great paint and great car Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slasher99999 Mon May 07, 2012 3:07 pm

I take it race pictures won't happen?
slasher99999
slasher99999
Test Driver
Test Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon May 07, 2012 3:08 pm

If i get some time tonight ill take some
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Turn 10 strikes again, yet another cock up by them, what is that the nine thousandth one?

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon May 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Lets not turn this into a hate on t10. This is the first time we've ever had an issue like this and ive not read anything on the forums.
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2