Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Introduce Yourself - Page 14 Vote_lcap20%Introduce Yourself - Page 14 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 14 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 14 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 14 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 14 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Introduce Yourself

+36
LS FOGGY
ApexPredator V3
PENDY 757
philinator24
hunty1981
NZ Rosco
Peugeots Back
BigBen0913
CE181180
ReadingRich
Rebel Whitey
skullarmy
canesGS
XB6 Broomzke
d4ninho
g35gomba
consult
hillcrest34
PWNzillaBH
SKISMO
LoneStranger
x DeadTaco x
Plagued Almond
RippednTorn
B4D B0Y69
SimF40
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
slasher99999
Othelion
Clark GriswoId
Toasterr x
Jimsalad
CallMehDarkside
RetPetty
Dominic Mako
40 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 14 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by B4D B0Y69 Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Welcome aboard.
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:46 am

just starting to get a feel for this online stuff. Rolling Eyes  I play Forza 4 and Horizon when my kids give me a chance to use the xbox, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:33 am

You'll find us a little more civilised than the average public lobby. You get a "sorry" when someone knocks your rear wing off, for example  Wink
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark GriswoId Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:39 am

I won't say "sorry", but i typically won't knock your wing off either, unless it's Bobbo.

But i won't see anyone until Xbox 1 now.
Clark GriswoId
Clark GriswoId

Race Number : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by hillcrest34 Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:17 am

Hey guys! Some of you may remember me but for those who don't I'm Sam, 22 from Australia and I highly advocate using bobbo as a crash pillow
hillcrest34

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:37 am

Hillcrest is back Very Happy
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by consult Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Hello there. My name is Mark, but I usually go by my GT, consult. Live just south of London in the UK. Been gaming for years, but now I'm mainly playing RPGs and racing.
I joined the Forza community with FM2, liked it so much I went and bought the LCE edition, and have been hooked since. Lucky enough (or stupid enough, depending on your viewpoint) to get the Xbone with FM5 LCE, and have been cracking on with that.
I dabble a bit with designing and tuning cars, learning different tricks along the way. I'm usually in Audi, but also race Subaru, Ford, McLaren and Ferrari.
As for my driving, I'd like to say it's clean and fair for the majority, though the braking in FM5 is an art in itself with the ABS off, usually finishing in the top third of the list, with the odd win.
And that's about it, just looking forward to some good racing, banter, learning some new tricks and teaching some others.
consult
consult

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Welcome, Consult. We're all still learning with the new physics of FM5. We're still running events from FM4 as well, and some team members are participating in events in other leagues under the MSM banner until we get a series arranged for the new console here too. Let any of us know if you have any questions. Good luck.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:05 am

Hello all, my name is Bobby, Gamer tag Bobby Gundas, i am 36 yrs old hailing from the little island of Bermuda.  I am divorced with a 3 yr old boy who lives with his mother in Canada.  I have been into racing games ever since i could hold a controller but got really big into it a few years ago when i built my own rig to house my logitech g27 to go with gt4 and 5.  Also ran fm 3,4 and now 5 and have since switched rigs got a play seat challenge with my thrustmaster tx.  Hoping to see you all on the track soon and please add me to your friends list.  Happy racing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:32 am

What up, i found out about this place on the forza 5 turn 10 forums. im looking for some competitive racing so i can try and improve my skills and get faster. i generally like to race touring cars, but im down to race anything. ive been getting down with my Ferrari 458 and have been placing top 3 in online matches so im pretty decent. I like to race and never want to crash somebody, i always try to be conscious of upcoming turns, i wont pass if its to risky for me or the other driver and stuff like that. 

My GT is Hugo Stiglitz29, im always game for some fun clean racing so lets get it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Hello MSM community, I currently have the Xbox one and just received Forza 5 for Christmas. Although this isn't my first forza game as I played Forza 3 some time back and for some reason skipped forza 4. Right now I'm currently a college student that will be graduating in a year and also work during this time. I'm just looking for a awesome community to have some fun with and also learn a few things from the more experienced members.

GT:Kalepp8

Last edited by Kalepp8 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Three new members! Welcome. If you haven't already, you can send me a friend request on XBL to Dominic Mako. There may be some growing pains as we all learn what it takes to be successful on the track and for MSM to get these races off the ground for FM5. Hope we'll be able to have you guys up and racing shortly.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark GriswoId Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:38 pm

welcom aboard. FR me, GT: Clark GriswoId.

I'm on FM5 as well. Check out the FM5 X-BOW series coming up next weekend!!!
Clark GriswoId
Clark GriswoId

Race Number : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi Guys, my gamertag is Banzai Tuna. I've had Forza 5 since release day but only just started to play online. I'm finding it extremely frustrating with the lack of people wanting to race clean. In fact I really have never seen a game with such downright disregard for rules haha.

I'm not the fastest, nonetheless I am looking for some good clean and fair racing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:14 am

Hey All!

I'm a former member of MSM finding my way back with the release of Forza 5 (and some time on my hands). I like spending time with Liveries, re-creating logos and doing my best to put it all together so it looks nice till it gets scraped up more than likely in turn one.

Other than that, I do my best to work on improving my skill and staying out of the way of faster/more skilled drivers so I don't mess them up while I'm learning the tricks of the trade. I don't touch tuning (mainly out of intimidation from the whole system) so perhaps if someone is willing to point me towards some resources or help out from time to time I can trade for some logo recreations or some paint schemes.

Looking forward to seeing you on the track!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:10 am

Hi,

I'm registered here as g33k hack3rs, and that is also my gamertag on Xbox. I started playing Forza way back on the original xbox and been playing it ever since. I'm not nearly fast enough to challenge the top drivers but can hold my own in a group of average drivers. Racing is where you will find me most of the time but I also try my hand at painting. Tuning is not my forte but I can post fast times if given a good tune.

I'm passionate about cars and everything motor sport and especially Formula 1 that I've followed since the early eighties. Originally from South Africa I know live in Chicago, USA.

I'm normally working or playing on a computer when I'm not playing on the xbox. I work as a software developer so technical stuff is part of everyday life for me. 

Looking forward to making some friends here as most of my previous driving buddies are still on xbox 360 and FM4. Happy racing!

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Many welcomes g33k Smile
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:21 am

Hi guys names john...or jonno lol im a young 32 live in this not so great uk lol.iv been playing racing games since my first consol wich was a atari 2600 gradually moving up with sega master system to mega drive to sega saturn then owning about 10 playstations and a ps2 were i was a legand on toca online and off it i never used a controler playing toca loved my mad catz wheel with short shift gear stick lol..anyway im easy to get along with dont talk much lol..i am avalible 90% of the time but i do have young children so i do have other commitments.....and as you may see my spelling sucks lol but my driving dont hahahaha...i used to do motocross for a long time but then ended up in the army somehow lol few years there got injured by smashing my knees to bits and got medicly discharged(thanks alot lol)and that leads me to now playing forza the best i can lol...youll love my cars there defantly one of a kind.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:31 pm

Welcome Jonno Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:35 pm

Banzai Tuna wrote:Welcome Jonno Very Happy
ta very much.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Welcome!

So who is your favorite marvel character of all time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:16 pm

well it has to be He-man lol although hes not an original marvel he started life as a star comics character lol but my fav marvel has to be iron man playboy million air philanthropist tony stark lol all me but with no money and no iron suit lol well with nothing hes got lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:26 pm

LOL  Wink
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:06 pm

jonnotheone wrote:well it has to be He-man lol although hes not an original marvel he started life as a star comics character lol but my fav marvel has to be iron man playboy million air philanthropist tony stark lol all me but with no money and no iron suit lol well with nothing hes got lol.

haha..  Didn't see that coming!  He-man in a Mark IV suit!  That is actually a bad ass idea!

side note, if your sponsor is Disney..errr Marvel, why do you have a Superman car as you Avatar!    Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:29 pm

breadwp wrote:
jonnotheone wrote:well it has to be He-man lol although hes not an original marvel he started life as a star comics character lol but my fav marvel has to be iron man playboy million air philanthropist tony stark lol all me but with no money and no iron suit lol well with nothing hes got lol.

haha..  Didn't see that coming!  He-man in a Mark IV suit!  That is actually a bad ass idea!

side note, if your sponsor is Disney..errr Marvel, why do you have a Superman car as you Avatar!    Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad
lol its not super man its the man of steel just looks like super man making it marvel lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum