Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Introduce Yourself - Page 16 Vote_lcap20%Introduce Yourself - Page 16 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 16 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 16 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 16 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 16 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Introduce Yourself

+36
LS FOGGY
ApexPredator V3
PENDY 757
philinator24
hunty1981
NZ Rosco
Peugeots Back
BigBen0913
CE181180
ReadingRich
Rebel Whitey
skullarmy
canesGS
XB6 Broomzke
d4ninho
g35gomba
consult
hillcrest34
PWNzillaBH
SKISMO
LoneStranger
x DeadTaco x
Plagued Almond
RippednTorn
B4D B0Y69
SimF40
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
slasher99999
Othelion
Clark GriswoId
Toasterr x
Jimsalad
CallMehDarkside
RetPetty
Dominic Mako
40 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 16 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by consult Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi; can't say I compete with the higher people here, but you'd be amazed at some of the builds these guys come up with. Got a mix here, so sure you'll fit in  Wink
consult
consult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi my name is wesley GT is hitmanwes.

Iv been playing forza ever since forza 1 and it's been my go to racing game. I'm now on forza 5 with my thrustmaster 458 italia and learning more and more.

I am a no assist racer besides brakeing line and normal steering. Normal steering because you can't feel Gs through it so you can't really sense your back end like you could in a real car

Mostly a JDM guy wich is why I spend a lot of time tuneing for good times and always pushing for better times.

Just looking for casual/somewhat completive racing. Also in to drifting but haven't got a grasp on it with the wheel yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:43 am

Hey guys, im kosh been playing forza since the first one and gt since the first of them, cant tune or paint but am a quickish driver although usually my qualifying lets me down, had a year break after the tora 24hrs last year and have just left ax4x due to lack of fm5 players, entered a couple of vm championships already but hoping to run with the team soon.
GT: colonal keidec
Really love sports cars or multiclass racing and c class at the moment, oh and beating p1's in a sub 9 second beetle lol

Back to top Go down

Post by XB6 Broomzke Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Hi the the name is Malcolm I with a team the Allied Forces our motto is race with pride win with respect (I got the race with pride down pat it the win part I'm struggling with ) who race mainly on forza4 but we do have a few of us on Forza5 done lots of series at TORA mainly in the TCR events because they run on Friday and Saturday nights not the fastest guy around but I do like to have Fun and pick up a position or 2. Joined here because I'm trying to do more Forza 5 and I very interested in the 70's Touring Car Series. Will probably miss first round because of the final round of TASCAR. Look forward to racing with ya.  Cool
XB6 Broomzke
XB6 Broomzke

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:02 am

Welcome Malcolm!
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Race Number : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Hello everyone looking for a good race team and had a look around things look good round here ! I'm 21 and I live in England, used to play lots of forza 2 but not really played many of the other forza titles till now. Looking forward to meeting you guys on the track and I'll be around on the forums. Thanks !

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:12 pm

nice to have you with us, look forward to seeing you on the track Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by d4ninho Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:04 pm

hey bud, glad you found us, ive got ya on my buddy list and if your fast you can still race on saturday in the msm series.....someone else will have to post the link as i am too lazy,lol
d4ninho

Back to top Go down

Post by canesGS Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:42 am

Hi my name is canesGS and I like fast cars that that one you run into another one keeps going and where you don't get injuries either. But seriously looking to find a good bunch of people to race with and I hear this is the place for that so HELLO *waves*
canesGS
canesGS

Back to top Go down

Post by skullarmy Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Hey everyone (again!)

I'm Dave aka SkullArmy, And I'm a Forza 5 addict. Raced once before with you guys and hope to get back on the wagon with the more free time I have now Smile

I'm into my C & A class racing and a BIG fan of touring car racing!
skullarmy

Race Number : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:04 pm

love C and A classes. have lambo`s in both that are pretty competitive in the hoppers Smile welcome Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:03 am

Hello MSM,
Rebel Whitey, living the dream in the Rocky Mountains.
Not much of a gamer, but lover of racing sims.
Prior time spent on various PC platforms, but new to Forza with FM5 on XB1.
Practice mostly after 9 pm on weeknights, with selected race entries on weekends.
Faster, please.
Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:07 am

Welcome to msm. Glad to have you with us. Any questions just ask in the shoutbox or in a post or pm. We a pretty friendly bunch. Just watch out for the bobbo Wink
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadingRich Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Hi all,
I'm Rich (as in Richard) my tag is ReadingRich.
From Reading just out side of London but now live in sunny Wiltshire.
I'm 34 with family and work for Honda.
I started on Forza 4 about 2 years ago and loved it so much I'm still playing it.
I'm not the quickest racer or the best tuner or painter but I love my racing be it on the xbox, telly or at the track.
My favourite series in no order are:
F1, Indycar(including CART/Champcar and IRL) NASCAR, BTCC and WTCC and Formula E is starting to grow on me.
My favourite drivers and Nigel Mansell, Michael Schumacher, Paul Tracy and Lewis Hamilton. 
Just looking for a bit of fun on a Saturday night.
I've raced in ETCC and Virtual Motorport series before.
ReadingRich
ReadingRich

Race Number : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by CE181180 Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:28 pm

My Gt is ce181180 if anyone wants to add me.

I have been playing Forza since Forza 2 was released and will generally be found in either a Ferrari or a lotus, I am a huge fan of racing on Forza 5 and do so just about every day so am constantly improving (thankfully!).
CE181180

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Welcome to msm Smile hope to see you on the track.
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen0913 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:14 pm

I guess I should do this.

Hey guys! I'm Ben.  Rob (Bobbo) told me to sign up last week.  I was one of the guys he raced with during the VM Pirtek GT Cup last year.  I've only been racing for about a year and a half so while I am not the fastest guy on the track, I can still make things exciting in the back of the pack.  I've raced on TORA, V1, and TORA.  I'm also a bit of a painter who has WAY too much work to catch up on FM5.  See y'all out on the track.
BigBen0913
BigBen0913

Race Number : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Peugeots Back Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:10 am

I'm Peugeots Back (Devyn) and I'm new to MSM. Ive been playing racing games since I was 8 and my first games were Burnout 3 Takedown and Forza 2.
I love motorsports especially F1 and all the three top levels of NASCAR. My favorite F1 team is Sauber and my favorite NASCAR driver is Paul Menard.
I hope to get to know you all on Forza and/or Project CARS and I look forward to racing in the F1000 series. Thanking for hosting these events and thank you for dragging me along with you. Hopefully I can run mid-pack
Peugeots Back
Peugeots Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:16 am

Peugeots Back wrote:My favorite F1 team is Sauber

I actually own a pair of Puma BMW Sauber F1 shoes. I was rooting for Ralf and JPM back then (mostly Ralf), but of course #1 for me will always be Ferrari.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Peugeots Back Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:22 am

Wasn't really in to F1 until just about 2010 and than SPEED channel was changed making it impossible to view the races until last year.
But when it comes to F1 I like just about every team(even Manor) only drivers I dislike in particular are Kvyat and Alonso (although Alonso is just an odd personal grudge I've always had)
Also praying they put in the New Jersey street circuit onto the schedule so I can have a grand Prix within 500 miles of myself
Peugeots Back
Peugeots Back

Back to top Go down

Post by NZ Rosco Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:30 am

Hi Everyone, my name is Ross, long time PC racing gamer but never really developed skills aside from driving so i suck at tuning haha. Now running on Xbox One past experience in Forza 5 mainly running in C class. Loving Project Cars the realistic nature of the game is exactly what i am after love racing with no assists (aside from racing line) and Full Damage. I aim to be a competitive and clean racer, you will never find me making an intentional move to damage or disadvantage another driver. 

Currently loving the Formula 1000's so keen to get into the league. 

Nice to meet you all.
NZ Rosco
NZ Rosco

Back to top Go down

Post by hunty1981 Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:55 pm

hello all

I'm andy from the UK, i'm the team manager of the virtual benedict racing team mainly operating on TORA although we have looked at the TURN races (not done one yet). 

I've been on TORA for around 3 years and currently deputy head race steward on there. 

We also have a track team currently competing in the British Rental Kart Championships.

We are also back by Speedworks Motorsport thanks to jonnotheone.
hunty1981
hunty1981

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:06 pm

good to have you with us Smile look forward to racing you on the tarmac
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:16 pm

Hi everyone, glad to see a lot of the old faces around here still. After giving FM5 and the new xbox a pass (well, Microsoft also only released it in Belgium half a year after the rest of the civilised world), I'm glad there's still this familiar place to come back to now I gave in and finally got that Xbox One. And, in a few days FM6 which has a lot to like so it seems.

So, what happened to me in the last 2 years? Sons grew older and are now 5 and 2. Got a new car to fit the family in. Got a promotion at work to a desk job. Decided to not wait for my shape to get even worse and got back into my old sport, cycling. Getting more miles on my bike than on my car since. Got into a bike crash breaking my knee. Recovered after 3 months of not being able to bike. Got another promotion at work, not stuck behind a desk anymore.

I'm looking forward to what racing with the msm bunch will be like in FM6, see what's changed and what not. Hopefully we can get a good group together. Perhaps I'll even join in the tora/turn/... races if that suits me well.
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:14 pm

its real nice to see you back with us othelion Smile looking forward to some amazing photos from fm6
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum: