Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Call Your Shot Tournament Rules - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Call Your Shot Tournament Rules - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Call Your Shot Tournament Rules - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Call Your Shot Tournament Rules - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Call Your Shot Tournament Rules - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Call Your Shot Tournament Rules - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Call Your Shot Tournament Rules

+5
I Am Afroduck
B4D B0Y69
RetPetty
x DeadTaco x
Dominic Mako
9 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Call Your Shot Tournament Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Call Your Shot Tournament Rules

Post by LoneStranger Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:51 pm

RetPetty wrote:And anyone with snippy in their gamertag must drive using kinect Wink

Sounds good to me.
LoneStranger

Back to top Go down

Call Your Shot Tournament Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Call Your Shot Tournament Rules

Post by Dominic Mako Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:01 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Just wanted to give this thread a bump to remind people that the competition starts in 2 days. I'll post a new thread with the bracket from the OP. In that thread you will have 48 hours to post your challenge and PM the higher seed your challenge conditions. Thanks
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:38 pm

Sorry for the delay in my follow-up. As you may have noticed, Bubba was our champion in the main bracket. Looking through the predictions, BadBoy was able to score the most points, by virtue of both picking Bubba and pegging Bobbo for the early round upset. Congrats, and I'll PM you to claim your prize shortly.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:06 pm

What about for being the winner of the losers? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:19 pm

is there not a prize for actually winning the tournament? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:00 am

Pride and admiration, maybe some slightly used coffee cup coasters
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2