Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Call Your Shot: Round 1 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Call Your Shot: Round 1 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Call Your Shot: Round 1 - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Call Your Shot: Round 1 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Call Your Shot: Round 1 - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Call Your Shot: Round 1 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Call Your Shot: Round 1

+8
Othelion
Jimsalad
slasher99999
SnippetyOggy86
Plagued Almond
RippednTorn
CallMehDarkside
Dominic Mako
12 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Call Your Shot: Round 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Call Your Shot: Round 1

Post by CallMehDarkside Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:47 pm

RippednTorn wrote:I just checked the LB...WTF !!Bobbo, did you beat my time before the comp ended ?

yeah, I beat it about 10 mins before the Friday lobby started, it was hard because we live so far apart from each other, but hey, it was a great match, really thoroughly enjoyed that Smile, I about gave up
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Ok Bobbo, fair enough...congratulations mate, great driving.

I must admit to underestimating you, not skill wise mind, after all some of the best races I've had at MSM have been with you. I mean your tenacity. I should have put up my best time earlier, and not sat back complacently thinking you wouldn't beat my existing time. It's just that 2 days had past and there was no sign of you bettering your time and when there was only 3 hrs left for the comp I went to bed thinking that was it.

And yes, it was a good challenge, I really enjoyed it too.
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:36 pm

RippednTorn wrote:Ok Bobbo, fair enough...congratulations mate, great driving.

I must admit to underestimating you, not skill wise mind, after all some of the best races I've had at MSM have been with you. I mean your tenacity. I should have put up my best time earlier, and not sat back complacently thinking you wouldn't beat my existing time. It's just that 2 days had past and there was no sign of you bettering your time and when there was only 3 hrs left for the comp I went to bed thinking that was it.

And yes, it was a good challenge, I really enjoyed it too.

Thanks for the kind words, really do appreciate it, I do agree that we are 2 of the most even drivers in MSM today, you and me are always bumper to bumper for most if not all the race and I just love racing with you(even if the lag from 2 people 6000 miles away racing each other makes it laggy lol), but I'm just glad it wasn't like you beat me once then i beat you again to keep it, if Im correct we changed the lead in the challenge 5 times before the finish.

I know it was a few days, my plan was to make 1 giant run on Thursday to hope I can beat it, but I had other things come up Wednesday night so I had to push it back until yesterday, just glad we both had fun in the challenge.
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 pm

I Am Afroduck wrote:I'm going to annihilate you.......

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

This made me laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3