Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

VM SpecRacing Series 7 - MSM Repsol - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%VM SpecRacing Series 7 - MSM Repsol - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
VM SpecRacing Series 7 - MSM Repsol - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%VM SpecRacing Series 7 - MSM Repsol - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
VM SpecRacing Series 7 - MSM Repsol - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%VM SpecRacing Series 7 - MSM Repsol - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

VM SpecRacing Series 7 - MSM Repsol

+2
RetPetty
Dominic Mako
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

VM SpecRacing Series 7 - MSM Repsol - Page 3 Empty Re: VM SpecRacing Series 7 - MSM Repsol

Post by Dominic Mako Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:58 pm

The next event is at Road America Full, not the East or West circuit.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

VM SpecRacing Series 7 - MSM Repsol - Page 3 Empty Re: VM SpecRacing Series 7 - MSM Repsol

Post by Clark GriswoId Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Not sure how the points are adding up but i will be missing the final race. Have a work event that I must attend.

Sorry guys,
Clark GriswoId
Clark GriswoId

Race Number : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:33 pm

I was the only one who had a chance to catch you, and my Sebring race is far worse than any result you had, so you're locked into 3rd in the standings. As far as the team standings go, as long as both Skismo and I show up I think we'll be safe at #1 over TG.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SKISMO Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:15 am

It says Road America West on the Rules and Regs page.
SKISMO
SKISMO

Back to top Go down

Post by SKISMO Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:21 am

...but i see they will be running at the full track. they need to change the OP ASAP  Thanks for the heads up Dom.
SKISMO
SKISMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Thu May 01, 2014 12:14 am

I am a fair bit off the pace at the moment, but I did manage to run a clean 2:28 flat.  I bumped my aero to 90 front and 120 rear.  You have to be pretty patient before getting onto the throttle in order to make sure you get the most from those straights.  I can nearly hit the kink flat out once the tires are up to temp, but letting off the throttle a little bit to turn in helps.  Turn 5 and the blind 6 seem to be the most inconsistent for me now.

Edit: I dropped my acc diff to 50% and decel at 20% and it seemed to help almost instantly. By lap three I put in 2:27.745.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Fri May 02, 2014 1:08 pm

I had a rough final race, but Skismo drove well and finished 4th at Road America. Here is how the top 10 finished for the series overall:

VM SpecRacing Series 7 - MSM Repsol - Page 3 Specra10

As a team, MSM Repsol also won the SpecRacing Series 7 title, finishing ahead of Team Gizmo by a considerable margin. Clark also went on to be the Rookie series champion, finishing ahead of me of course.

Thanks to Clark and Skismo for being my teammates in this series. I think we helped each other both on and off the track.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark GriswoId Fri May 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Great Series Dom and Skismo. All three of us performed very well throughout the series.

Hopefully we can get some more MSM representation (and Xbox One racers) for future events like this.
Clark GriswoId
Clark GriswoId

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Fri May 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Well done !!!
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by SKISMO Sat May 03, 2014 1:11 am

Nice podium Clark!!!  Thanks for the help from you both, and Dom for the wonderful paint.
SKISMO
SKISMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark GriswoId Sat May 03, 2014 4:24 am

I agree, best car design of the whole series, IMHO
Clark GriswoId
Clark GriswoId

Back to top Go down

Post by SKISMO Sun May 04, 2014 11:46 pm

dont forget to claim your prize credits here http://www.virtual-motorsports.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=364&t=5653
SKISMO
SKISMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3