Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Forza 5 track day Vote_lcap20%Forza 5 track day Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Forza 5 track day Vote_lcap40%Forza 5 track day Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Forza 5 track day Vote_lcap40%Forza 5 track day Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Forza 5 track day

+2
Dominic Mako
RetPetty
6 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Go down

Forza 5 track day Empty Forza 5 track day

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:16 pm

This isn't a series. I'm looking for people to race with on forza 5 that are intested in no assist racing. So here's what I was thinking.

Mazda luguna seca
25 laps
Cars must be B class RWD

Ruels for the race we will follow MSMs rules
Assist must be as follows
No TCS or STC or ABS
Steering can be normal or simulation
Transmission must be manual or manual with clutch

The point of this is to just get a lobby going were we are all on the same page. As I said this is not a series this is to get time behind the wheel and not be deticated to one series. This is for pure amusement and becomeing a better driver.

I would like to see if people are interested before I set a date. Please post if your interested.

Back to top Go down

Forza 5 track day Empty Re: Forza 5 track day

Post by RetPetty Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:34 pm

what about braking line? because typically most of our racers, don't use the assist just the braking line with normal steering.
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:35 pm

He said in his intro post "I am a no assist racer besides brakeing line and normal steering."

Personally, I will be out this Saturday Aug 26th, but getting some people together for an exhibition race is certainly welcome before the next series launches.  You can either lock yourself into B class on 25 laps or jump between different classes with shorter races.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Sorry forgot about the line. Brakeing line is fine ethier that or none at all. Your preference. But then again this is all speculation. We won't do it unless racers are interested. And I'm open to doing other races on difrent tracks like Dominic mako said. We can do a couple of shoter races with different classes or just stick with one race with one class.

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Well on Saturday we are going to do exhibition races(we normally do these as a break after our series concludes the week before, as last week was the end of our Toyota GT86 spec series) we will race cars in all the classes from D to X and just jump around from class to class. That will be Saturday at 4:30 eastern
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:06 pm

As I am new I must off missed that scrolling through the fourms but thank you. Unfoutunaly I can't make this Saturday. I really wish I could though. I'll defentaly have to make next week befor I go off to anual training for the Army reserves.

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:21 pm

As long as race start times are ok for me, i'm always up for it. A few shorter races are my preference as I can get a quick break in between  Wink
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:43 pm

I'm hopeing to get atleast 4 people. 8 would be great but that's hard to get with everybody on different time zones. Really just looking for fun in this race(s) I'd like to learn too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimsalad Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:51 pm

I'm always up for stuff like this so count me in.
Jimsalad
Jimsalad
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 61

https://msmnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:55 pm

I don't mean to bully this thread, since I will be unavailable to race, but would you guys be okay to meet-up at the usual MSM time of 08:30 PM GMT (9:30 PM UK / 4:30 PM US EST)?
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:21 am

Next Saturday I will be avabile this Saturday I have to work. Training a new guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by g35gomba Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:38 pm

So if I am reading this correctly,  on Saturdays between series, there is some form of racing going on starting around 4:30pm EST?  I would be up for getting in on this when I can.  Out of town BB tourny this weekend, but should be around the next Saturday.  For what it's worth, wheel user, no assists, simulation/normal steering depending upon the car.
g35gomba

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:44 pm

typically between series we have an exhibition race, in this instance hitman will be hosting something Smile on august 9th we start our 70s touring car series which will run for 4 weekends. then after that another exhibition race. we found it breaks up the series and takes some of the seriousness involved in series to a more just race and see what happens approach Smile

Last edited by RetPetty on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:11 pm

I could do that but I'll have to start at 5pm rather then 430pm EST. Next week. I'm curious though as what everyone wants too do. Do we wanna have a longer race locked in at one class or a bunch of shorter races with classes varrieing.

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:18 pm

How it will work:

Each time we start a series, it will go for 4-5 weeks with 4-5 races, once a week.

After the conclusion of the event, in order to have a break but yet keep our senses sharpened for racing, we will have an "exhibition" event, which is at the same time as the regular events at 4:30 PM Eastern. The Exhibition event is normally we race 1 race in each class from lowest class to highest class. You can come and go as you please in the exhibition event as it is not an official event. 

That's how it works

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPOSTING - CLUTTERING OF THE SOPHISTICATED THREAD IS SEVERLY FORBIDDEN
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down