Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship

+7
RippednTorn
SnippetyOggy86
slasher99999
SimF40
I Am Afroduck
Clark GriswoId
Dominic Mako
11 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship - Page 3 Empty Re: SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Right then i'll take a pop at the M3 as a privateer, Sponsor and team name will be updated when i've found a drive and signed the contract
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship - Page 3 Empty Re: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship

Post by RippednTorn Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Ok, to make this an official entry...I'm running Privateer with the 92 Nissan (Silvia Club Ks). This is going to be a real challenge for me. I've never built a race car from scratch and then had to tune it.
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship - Page 3 Empty Re: SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship

Post by Clark GriswoId Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Put together a build for the Mustang. What times should i shoot for at RA?
Clark GriswoId
Clark GriswoId

Race Number : 3

Back to top Go down

SUSPENDED: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship - Page 3 Empty Re: IMSA Goodyear North American Championship

Post by RippednTorn Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:25 pm

@Clark...Dom posted a time of 2.24.977 at Road America. So that's what I aimed for.
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark GriswoId Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Oh boy. Might be off pace for race 1
Clark GriswoId
Clark GriswoId

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Damn, I haven't even chosen a car yet. Anyone still looking for a team-mate? Ideally, someone who has chosen a car/class and has a fair understanding of the rules would be a real time-saver scratch

BTW, do these count towards the Championship or is it classed as exhibition? I'm going to try and get in either way but I think I may struggle while I get my head round the upgrading "paths" (so many options, so little time). Also, starting at 9, the quali's will, basically, be my warm up.

Last edited by B4D B0Y69 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added question)
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:16 pm

@Ripped I have decided to take a break from Forza 4 so you will need to find a new team mate Sad Im really sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by SimF40 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:29 am

Going to run as a privateer , running the supra as i used to have one !
SimF40
SimF40

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:58 am

Have teamed up with Ripped in the Nissan and we're just trying to get the livery sorted (won't let me gift with locked vinyls on it). Just noticed that we have to have Goodyear so the Bridgestones are going to have to come off and I don't have the IMSA logo. Where can I get it from?

Edit: It's OK, got the IMSA now. Loads on SF so went for a free one.
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Due to a typo in the privateer team budget, I've had to make a last minute change in the factory team information:

Increase starting budget from 6000 cr to 10000cr. Automatic upgrades change from Sport to Race tire compound. Change from Street to Sport weight reduction.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to suspend this series. There was a typo in the budget that went overlooked, and then in an attempt to fix that budget gap I think we've got half the participants doing one thing and the other half doing another. I apologize for the drivers that have spent time testing and tuning.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Boooooooo!!!!!

Anyway, this series looked interesting but the build rules weren't that easy. Lesson learned would be either to triple check the rules and understandable explanation, or to simplify them all together. Still, the interest was there. Looking at last sunday, and the Miata's, there's enough people to race on sundays. Might be worthwhile to reboot this series in a few weeks?
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:29 pm

That's ok Dom, apologies aren't really necessary. Tuning the car was a positive experience for me. I learnt much from it.

The car will sit in storage awaiting a possible rebirth of the series.
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark GriswoId Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 pm

it comes as a relief to me as i have not done as much testing and tuning as i would have liked.
Clark GriswoId
Clark GriswoId

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3