Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Introduce Yourself - Page 15 Vote_lcap20%Introduce Yourself - Page 15 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 15 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 15 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 15 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 15 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Introduce Yourself

+36
LS FOGGY
ApexPredator V3
PENDY 757
philinator24
hunty1981
NZ Rosco
Peugeots Back
BigBen0913
CE181180
ReadingRich
Rebel Whitey
skullarmy
canesGS
XB6 Broomzke
d4ninho
g35gomba
consult
hillcrest34
PWNzillaBH
SKISMO
LoneStranger
x DeadTaco x
Plagued Almond
RippednTorn
B4D B0Y69
SimF40
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
slasher99999
Othelion
Clark GriswoId
Toasterr x
Jimsalad
CallMehDarkside
RetPetty
Dominic Mako
40 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 15 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:35 pm

jonnotheone wrote:
breadwp wrote:
jonnotheone wrote:well it has to be He-man lol although hes not an original marvel he started life as a star comics character lol but my fav marvel has to be iron man playboy million air philanthropist tony stark lol all me but with no money and no iron suit lol well with nothing hes got lol.

haha..  Didn't see that coming!  He-man in a Mark IV suit!  That is actually a bad ass idea!

side note, if your sponsor is Disney..errr Marvel, why do you have a Superman car as you Avatar!    Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad
lol its not super man its the man of steel just looks like super man making it marvel lol
Uh..... what?  lol  I was under the impression man of steel is Superman!  it even has an S.  

Whens Mahvel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:00 pm

i was trying to throw you off the scent lol i know its dc comics i just didnt have any other pics on my laptop lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:20 pm

lmao!  So do you have FM5?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:41 pm

breadwp wrote:lmao!  So do you have FM5?
no mate cant justify spending £450 on an xbox one lol forza four only im afraid...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:42 am

Hello all

My name is Darran and im from Kilmarnock in Scotland (no i don't support Rangers or Celtic)

I have been playing racing games back since supersprint on the Atari st and lotus esprit challenge on the Amiga.

Been a forza fan since the very beginning. Looking for some good serious fun racing.

I spend most of my time on forza tuning so if anyone is looking for help gimme a shout

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:56 am

wow, you played atari st AND amiga!

lotus esprit was awesome, as was f1gp2 with all the mods that where out for it Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by consult Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:20 am

Welcome to the group. Sounds like a thorough history in gaming you have there. There is an upcoming race series on FM5, and an ongoing series on FM4. Looking forward to some races and tips on tuning Wink
consult
consult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:49 am

consult wrote:Welcome to the group. Sounds like a thorough history in gaming you have there. There is an upcoming race series on FM5, and an ongoing series on FM4. Looking forward to some races and tips on tuning Wink

cheers. I heard about the classic muscle car series. Signed up on here for that. Looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Hawk Almighty wrote:Hello all

My name is Darran and im from Kilmarnock in Scotland (no i don't support Rangers or Celtic)

I have been playing racing games back since supersprint on the Atari st and lotus esprit challenge on the Amiga.

Been a forza fan since the very beginning. Looking for some good serious fun racing.

I spend most of my time on forza tuning so if anyone is looking for help gimme a shout
lol you sound as old as me lol hahahahahahaha welcome mate..i think the earlyest comp i had was an amstrad cpc 464 green screen hahahah then an atari 2600 hahaha ok mabey im abit older hahahahahaha anyway hello..i might hit you up for some tuning help with my current car on fm4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Welcome Hawk Very Happy  

The amiga 500 was my first computer. I do recall Lotus Esprit challenge but it might of been the second one i played iirc. There were some seriously classic games on that machine

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Some of us are old enough to have owned a ZX81  affraid
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:44 pm

B4D B0Y69 wrote:Some of us are old enough to have owned a ZX81  affraid
released on the year i was born 1981 5th of march to be exact lol i dont think they lasted that long either they were a flash in the pan hahahha.. makes you in your 40s then badboy or is the 69 in your name your actual age lol im kidding lol....

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:15 pm

jonnotheone wrote:
B4D B0Y69 wrote:Some of us are old enough to have owned a ZX81  affraid
released on the year i was born 1981 5th of march to be exact lol i dont think they lasted that long either they were a flash in the pan hahahha.. makes you in your 40s then badboy or is the 69 in your name your actual age lol im kidding lol....

I was born in the summer of 69, cue Bryan Adams... Cool
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:18 pm

i remember the zx81, but my first computer other than the atart 2600 was the commodore c64. tape deck to play games. then it was the commodore c128, then the almighty amiga a500 Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:36 am

hey guys and gals, Im Cody or Fenris92y, aka DJ Flank.  I have been on forza off and on since fm1, and used to only run tandem drifting.  I got into grip racing last year and I may not be throwing down the fastest lap times, but I just love having fun trying to get better.  On the personal side I am actualy currently persuing my childhood dream of racing cars.  I work full time, and just retired from the army (hence 92y)

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Tue May 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Fenris92y wrote:hey guys and gals, Im Cody or Fenris92y, aka DJ Flank.  I have been on forza off and on since fm1, and used to only run tandem drifting.  I got into grip racing last year and I may not be throwing down the fastest lap times, but I just love having fun trying to get better.  On the personal side I am actualy currently persuing my childhood dream of racing cars.  I work full time, and just retired from the army (hence 92y)
Welcome Cody, are you here for Forza 4 or Forza 5?
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 12:25 am

Forza 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Yo people

I'm Dave 27, from Brighton - England. Have just quit my old clan of 9 years (sadly due to lack of interest from everyone involved). I'm a bit of a British Touring Car Championship fan and have been going to BTCC races since roughly 1998. I'm on Forza 5 practically every night Smile

I'm moderately good at Forza 5 but in no way a pro "leader board" racer or anything. I'm quite a clean driver and will move out of the way when it's needed. But if you're not quite getting around me at your own accord don't expect any help lol

If anyone wants to add me on Xbox Live go ahead, my gamertag is: SkullArmy. Give me a message telling me you're with MSM though Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 pm

glad to have you with us Smile looking forward to see you on the tarmac.
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by consult Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Welcome to the group. I'm in Crawley now, and enjoying the BTCC too. I'm still relatively new here myself, been on since January. I've had good, clean races on every meet, near enough Wink
consult
consult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:35 am

Ah Crawley! I used to live in Horsham, moved to Brighton 3 months ago Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by g35gomba Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:51 am

Hello All
New guy, old fart here.  Go by Steve or Gomba.  I've been playing Forza since FM2 with some breaks scattered in there.  I pre-ordered a day one console for FM5 and not looked back.  Skill wise I'd say above average, clean driver.  I prefer to put down clean laps in a car I like driving over off road excursions through the lovely foliage that surrounds the track in a knife edged tuned LB ride. Been driving with a wheel since just before FM3 was released, as I really suck with controller.   Went through 2 M$ WRW before I got a Fanatec PTSW with CSP.  Currently have the Tx and thanks to Basher can use my CSP. 

Can't paint for beans and to be honest not much interest there other than to put a number board or plate on.   I do like to tune and have gotten much better at it in FM5 than the previous versions.  

Been a racing fan most of my life and will watch almost any type of motor racing if I find it on the tube.  I've been watching / listening to the Indy 500 with my Dad since I was a kid (before Mario won it for Andy Granatelli).  He is still kicking so we are still watching...   My preference is sport car / touring car / multi-class road racing if I'm forced to pick one. 

Been looking around for a more casual league / club over the pubic hopper crash fest.  I prefer D - A class cars, spec type series, with longer races and simulation enabled.  Would like to see some vintage (50's / 60's / 70's) series as well as modern rides.   My youngest kid is off to college in the fall so hoping to have more opportunity to participate on the weekends soon.  

GT: G35Gomba
TimeZone GMT -8
g35gomba

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:18 pm

Welcome to the fold.  If you're interested, there is a youtube channel by Andrew Sofer that has a ton of complete Indycar races from the 80s through the 90s.  We have motor racing fans of all stripes here, so I think you'll fit in.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Watched alot of indycar/cart racing on his channels. 

And great to see so many new faces, good year for racing at msm Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d4ninho Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Hey guys,

old man,fat and lazy so of course i'm a gamer,lol

the names Dan and i live in Essex with my wife and 3( in August ) yr old daughter, always been a gamer but after forza 4, took a break from forza games and became a fifa nut, i bought an xb1 which came with forza 5 and although many hate it i think its excellent.

i race clean but am normally found near the back of the grid but still enjoying coming last,lol

ive been around a couple of teams but although they promise they have forza 5 players they never do, im looking for a team that has active forza 5 players so i do not have to run solo, it's lonely,lol
d4ninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum