Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_lcap40%ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_lcap40%ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

ADAC GT Masters

+9
RippednTorn
Clark GriswoId
I Am Afroduck
Othelion
x DeadTaco x
slasher99999
Plagued Almond
RetPetty
CallMehDarkside
13 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What should be the 5th Track in the ADAC GT Masters

ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_lcap33%ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_lcap40%ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_lcap7%ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Empty Re: ADAC GT Masters

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:20 am

1.Snip-McLaren: 134 Miles
2.Bobbo-McLaren: 133 Miles
3.Ret-Corvette: 133 Miles
4.Ripped- Ferrari 132 miles
5.Hugo-Porsche 911 132 miles
6.Badboy-Ford 132 miles
7.Skismo-Porsche 911 131 miles
8.Plauged-Viper 123 miles

fixed Wink

ADAC GT Masters Championship table
Pos 1. SnippetyOggy86 Pts 75.
Pos 2. Retpetty Pts 51.
Pos 3. Hugo Stiglitz Pts 37.
Pos 4. Bobbo Pts 35.
Pos 5. Ripped Pts 32.
Pos 6. Badboy Pts 24.
Pos 7. Skismo Pts 22.
pos 8. Express Pts 8.
Pos 9. Taco Pts 6.
Pos 10. PlaguedAlmond Pts 4.
Pos 11. Bubba Pts 2.
Pos 12.

Last edited by SnippetyOggy86 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Aslong as u finish ahead of me in the next race, you will take the series win Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:09 pm

LOL sorry Snippy, I couldn't remember everyone's miles..how in the hell did you? o_O.

Its amazing tho, 7 drivers finished within basically 1 lap of each other, it was just an overall amazingly competitive race. Hope you guys have liked this series so far Smile
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Its been alot closer than i had anticipated. Alot of wheel to wheel racing for me since ive always seemed to start badly
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Shame my controller gave up on me mid race, I was making good time after a bad start. Hugo and I were so close at the end it was unbelievable (we actually hit with about a second to go). Good race everyone.
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:50 pm

I've fixed the points again as the way Bobbo has them posted in the OP are wrong. I would also like to ask if there's any chance we can scrap the HC as there is nobody running the Aston, Z3 or SLS.
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 pm

SnippetyOggy86 wrote:I've fixed the points again as the way Bobbo has them posted in the OP are wrong. I would also like to ask if there's any chance we can scrap the HC as there is nobody running the Aston, Z3 or SLS.

Thank you for that, and btw I will look into it, to possibly getting rid of the handicaps
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:56 am

B4D B0Y69 wrote:Shame my controller gave up on me mid race, I was making good time after a bad start. Hugo and I were so close at the end it was unbelievable (we actually hit with about a second to go). Good race everyone.
Very fun race and that was a fun battle at the end there for sure, I was honestly really scared you were just gonna hail marry it and dive bomb that last corner since there was like 2 seconds left. Anyways, good race, i had a lot of fun Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:03 am

Think thats the first time ive raced against hugo, was fun Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:26 am

Hugo Stiiglitz wrote:
B4D B0Y69 wrote:Shame my controller gave up on me mid race, I was making good time after a bad start. Hugo and I were so close at the end it was unbelievable (we actually hit with about a second to go). Good race everyone.
Very fun race and that was a fun battle at the end there for sure, I was honestly really scared you were just gonna hail marry it and dive bomb that last corner since there was like 2 seconds left. Anyways, good race, i had a lot of fun Very Happy

You seemed to have gone really wide to the right (was quite a bit of "lag jump" so I was never quite sure where you were) and left the whole of the left hand side to get through. Suddenly, you were side on in front of me. It was catching the grass on the little straight previously that cost me the position though, with just a few seconds left I thought I'd done enough to keep you behind me Very Happy

This race seemed to go really quickly for me and I actually found myself wishing for more laps. Looking forward to the next race and I'm going to keep the charge lead in from now on. Wink
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

ADAC GT Masters - Page 5 Empty ADAC GT Masters

Post by RippednTorn Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Is the handicap staying, Bobbo ?
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Update: With the race in less than 24 hours, I felt like it'd be best if I give the final updates that will stay throughout the series.

1. Cautions WILL be staying, despite not having any last week I feel like we will have at least 1 incident here at Infineon, please remember, if there is an incident and you want it reviewed to PM me and I will look it over if the replay allows me.

2. Handicaps will be staying as well, I feel like since we are on the final 2 races it'd be pointless to take out the handicaps because we have already done over half the series with them. I know that we are all in the "Everything else" category but the handicaps will be staying.

DNow onto the points system:

Drivers: With the final 2 races, the championship AND 2nd place can be clinched by SnippetyOggy and RetPetty respectively if they finish 1-2. And that is about it, 3rd place is still a shootout and everyone from Hugo to Skismo have an outside shot to take the final podium spot.

Constructors/Manufactures: With only McLaren and Porsche having multiple people show up on a regular basis, it is basically a fight b/w them 2 for the title. However with last week's 1-2 finish at Indy, McLaren seems to have it all wrapped up. The only way for Porsche to take the title is if they get a 1-2 this weekend at Infineon AND next week at Suzuka. With the points totaled up to 114-59 in McLaren's favor, Porsche will need a 1-2 like I previously stated, but also will need at least 2 of the McLaren's to DNF(assuming all 3 show up).

Also, regarding the finale at Suzuka next week, with Circuit of the Americas being at 1:30 PM eastern standard time, I MAY delay the lobby to the conclusion of the race. I will look into the race and see how long it will take. So stay tuned for updates on that

-Bobbo
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:49 pm

i'll be aiming to have it wrapped up this weekend as i won't be showing at Suzuka. If all goes well with F1 i'd be looking at a midnight finish for our race at Suzuka which on a Sunday night is a no go for me sorry.

Last edited by SnippetyOggy86 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:17 am

CallMehDarkside wrote:
The only way for Porsche to take the title is if they get a 1-2 this weekend at Infineon AND next week at Suzuka. With the points totaled up to 114-59 in McLaren's favor, Porsche will need a 1-2 like I previously stated, but also will need at least 2 of the McLaren's to DNF(assuming all 3 show up).

LET'S DO IT SKISMO!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SKISMO Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Yeah no problem!!
SKISMO
SKISMO

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Happy Birthday Skismo cheers

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Happy Birthday Skismo!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Sorry i couldnt make the race. Hope it went well
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SKISMO Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks Guys!! Snip thats always what I wanted!! Good job today guys. Nice 2nd place Hugo
SKISMO
SKISMO

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:12 pm

ADAC GT MASTERS RD 4, Infineon IRL

1. Snippety 102 miles
2. Hugo 101 miles
3. Ripped 101 miles
4. Badboy 101 miles
5. Skismo 101 miles
6. Bobbo 99 miles
7. Vamps 99 miles
8. Fam 96 miles
9. Taco DNF (fell asleep at the wheel and died unfortunately)

ADAC GT Masters Championship table
Pos 1. SnippetyOggy86 Pts 100.
Pos 2. Hugo Pts 55.
Pos 3. Retpetty Pts 51.
Pos 4. Ripped Pts 47.
Pos 5. Bobbo Pts 43.
Pos 6. Badboy Pts 36.
Pos 7. Skismo Pts 32.
pos 8. Express Pts 8.
Pos 9. PlaguedAlmond Pts 8.
Pos 10. Vampira Pts 6.
Pos 11. Taco Pts 4.
Pos 12. Bubba Pts. 2

Fortunately/unfortunately (Depending on how you look at it) with that win snip was able to tie up the drivers championship and constructors championship for McLaren with team mates CallMehDarkside and Deadtaco. Looking at the table though you'll see that there are still 6 drivers that are still technically able to get onto the podium steps, this championship is far from over for some.
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 pm

oooo tied with Express Surprised I gotta get my game on Razz
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Race Number : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by x DeadTaco x Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

SnippetyOggy86 wrote:ADAC GT MASTERS RD 4, Infineon IRL

1. Snippety 102 miles
2. Hugo 101 miles
3. Ripped 101 miles
4. Badboy 101 miles
5. Skismo 101 miles
6. Bobbo 99 miles
7. Vamps 99 miles
8. Fam 96 miles
9. Taco DNF (fell asleep at the wheel and died unfortunately)
Almost, not quite. I quit out to prevent that Smile. Sorry again for leaving midrace. Its just my lack of sleep made me a bit off and I apologize for contact with BadBoy and Hugo. And then the aero damage that those little nudges did made me even worse since I was a tad irritated with the car and so to prevent any further accidents and such I quit out and got some rest. Apologies again.
x DeadTaco x
x DeadTaco x
Painter
Painter

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:44 am

BASE: This is where it gets tricky, the BASE logo I sent to all of you MUST go on either the bottom of your hood/bonnet or on the front of your car. It is only 8 layers, so NOONE should say "oh I can't put that on there because I don't have enough room".

seems this was missing off several cars in todays race.

badboy
vamp (also incorrect numberboard used)
family
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Well done, Snip. Superb driving as always... Smile

Edit: And thanks for getting the lobby started.

Last edited by RippednTorn on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 pm

RetPetty wrote:
BASE: This is where it gets tricky, the BASE logo I sent to all of you MUST go on either the bottom of your hood/bonnet or on the front of your car. It is only 8 layers, so NOONE should say "oh I can't put that on there because I don't have enough room".

seems this was missing off several cars in todays race.

badboy
vamp (also incorrect numberboard used)
family

I have the logo on but missed the above that says where it should be (I have it on the side). With just a few minutes to go before the first race, I just stuck the vinyls on. I'll have it fixed for the last race.

Really fancied my chances for a top 2 in this one (I like Infineon and the car felt good) but I dropped a bollock by not checking out the pits pre race. Spent 4 laps in quali looking for them, which made me last on the grid, and then missed them anyway when I first went in, so I basically had to pit twice. Ripped and Hugo weren't that far ahead of me at the end so it definitely cost me points.

Apologies to Ripped for a few minor bumps. Lag was causing you to jump about a bit, making you seem like a rolling roadblock and a nightmare to pass! I think I avoided hitting you too hard, though. Sorry, mate Embarassed

Also, sorry to Taco, re the caution. I was tucked in behind when I floored it, waiting to see if I should go left or right, but I'd forgotten you had no mic and as you didn't "go", ended up going into the back of you. I hope it wasn't this that caused you to drop out? It wouldn't have been so bad for me (didn't take much damage) but, after spending ages getting past him, seeing Ripped go past us both for an easy double overtake was a bit infuriating Mad

This series has been one disaster after another for me (absolutely all my own doing this week, admittedly) and I've dropped too many silly points to get a podium finish now but, you know what? I've absolutely loved it! With a race still to go I can already say that this has been a great series. Well done, Bobbo and congrats to Snip on the win.

BTW, I'm going all out for a win next week... Twisted Evil
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next