Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

+12
slasher99999
Clark GriswoId
RetPetty
x DeadTaco x
B4D B0Y69
Othelion
SimF40
Dominic Mako
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
Plagued Almond
CallMehDarkside
16 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 2 Empty Re: [CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

Post by CallMehDarkside Thu May 10, 2012 3:45 pm

No, I will not do it, you 2 have the ability to be in tier 1 and will be in tier 1 in this series, in fact...Duck you ARE in tier 1 in the official MSM rankings. Also, remember I did not go off of MSM rankings, as I also did my own gut assumption, so you will both stay tier 1.

[/discussion]
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 2 Empty Re: [CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

Post by B4D B0Y69 Thu May 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Team Name: Team Venom
Driver 1: B4D B0Y (pro)
Driver 2: Slasher (pro)
Car: Viper
PRO or AM(You do not have to enter the same class) both PRO
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Thu May 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Othelion wrote:Our team name is IMSA Performance Matmut, as in International Motor Sports Association.

And why is Trash tier 1? The club tier rankings have him as tier 2, and that is based on past results. So you can't really be basing it off past results, more on reputation I guess. Same with Mamu, who noone has seen driving before, but has a FTW tag. You're in charge of this one, and I respect that, but sometimes you seem to be making rules and exceptions just because you can, not because they are justified. Remember that we all want to be in this to have fun, just let Trash and Mamu team up.

Trash,Duck and Snip are based on past results due to them having at least 1 overall win in MSM over the last 2 or so years, Snip is tier 1 because he is the (eventual) MSM Championship Series Winner. I did however move mamu down to tier 2 due to 3 people telling me(including himself) that he is not as fast as trash, so I will wait and see how fast he is, but for now, he is tier 2
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Thu May 10, 2012 4:10 pm

^ nice job Bobbo Smile
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Race Number : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 4:24 pm

CallMehDarkside wrote:
Othelion wrote:Our team name is IMSA Performance Matmut, as in International Motor Sports Association.

And why is Trash tier 1? The club tier rankings have him as tier 2, and that is based on past results. So you can't really be basing it off past results, more on reputation I guess. Same with Mamu, who noone has seen driving before, but has a FTW tag. You're in charge of this one, and I respect that, but sometimes you seem to be making rules and exceptions just because you can, not because they are justified. Remember that we all want to be in this to have fun, just let Trash and Mamu team up.

Trash,Duck and Snip are based on past results due to them having at least 1 overall win in MSM over the last 2 or so years, Snip is tier 1 because he is the (eventual) MSM Championship Series Winner. I did however move mamu down to tier 2 due to 3 people telling me(including himself) that he is not as fast as trash, so I will wait and see how fast he is, but for now, he is tier 2

Many thanks, tbh i may get quicker but for now im rusty as hell Smile appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Team Name: MoochieMamu
Driver 2: Mamuskills
Driver 2: Mooch
Car: Ferrari 458
PRO or AM(You do not have to enter the same class) both PRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Thu May 10, 2012 7:20 pm

cheers
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by I Am Afroduck Thu May 10, 2012 8:33 pm

You won a race did you not bobbo, I'm sure you did.

Also I'm with Live4 and he's tier 3 so for class do I list the team as PRO, AM or both?
I Am Afroduck
I Am Afroduck
Painter
Painter

Race Number : 888

http://the-ducks-view.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Thu May 10, 2012 8:48 pm

you'd be both duck
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Thu May 10, 2012 9:56 pm

I Am Afroduck wrote:You won a race did you not bobbo, I'm sure you did.

Also I'm with Live4 and he's tier 3 so for class do I list the team as PRO, AM or both?

I have not won a race overall no, just 2 lobby wins.

And you can be a pro-am team, just apply for Pro-Am Smile
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Thu May 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Here are my and Slasher's liveries. Obviously, his will have a different number and will have to post a pic of his for the guide. I just want to know if they are different, and also similar, enough.

Slasher

Spoiler:

B4D B0Y

Spoiler:
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by x DeadTaco x Thu May 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Team Name: AMD Motorsport (Privateer)
Driver 1: x DeadTaco x
Car: Lamborghini Gallardo
PRO or AM(You do not have to enter the same class): AM

Cpmpleted Livery:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by x DeadTaco x on Sun May 20, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
x DeadTaco x
x DeadTaco x
Painter
Painter

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Fri May 11, 2012 5:58 am

I will add you Taco when you get a teammate/team name, remember you can have basically anyone. As of right now I will keep it open to you choose either teammate or privateer, just remember to edit your original post when you're ready Smile
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by I Am Afroduck Fri May 11, 2012 12:44 pm

I've updated my OP with the team name etc, I might post pictures of the cars me and live will be running if I get chance.
I Am Afroduck
I Am Afroduck
Painter
Painter

Race Number : 888

http://the-ducks-view.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Fri May 11, 2012 12:49 pm

i have lives car in the spotters guide, just yours i need when you've got chance
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Trash Mcnish wrote:Team Name: TBD
Driver 1: IRT Trash
Driver 2: TBD
Car: AUDI R8 LMS
PRO or AM : PRO

Team Name: Audi Sport Racing. (PRIVATEER)
Driver: IRT Trash
Car: Audi R8 LMS.
PRO or AM: PRO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimF40 Sun May 13, 2012 9:03 am

Team Name:DRS Racing
Driver 1:SimF40
Driver 2:N/A
Car:Audi R8
PRO or AM:AM

SimF40
SimF40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 10:46 am

bobbo try to get everyone to re-sign up seems were lacking a few drivers now , also need to get all liverys to snipp .

Back to top Go down

Post by x DeadTaco x Sun May 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Updated my OP with team name and such. Will update again with completed livery.
x DeadTaco x
x DeadTaco x
Painter
Painter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:22 pm

I agree with Trash, I say the ones that seem inactive should just say that yes, they are definitely racing in this series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 8:33 am

Team Name: Dell PowerEdge Racing (Privateer)
Driver 1: ColonelBlimp511
Driver 2: N/A
Car: Audi R8
PRO or AM: AM

Livery about done but not sure how to post up pics of it so will research this and post up later

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Mon May 14, 2012 10:55 am

ColonelBlimp511 wrote:

Livery about done but not sure how to post up pics of it so will research this and post up later

you can gift me the livery and i'll take care of the pictures if you like Very Happy
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 10:57 am

SnippetyOggy86 wrote:
ColonelBlimp511 wrote:

you can gift me the livery and i'll take care of the pictures if you like Very Happy

Nice one! will do when I get back home. Cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Hmmm can't seem to gift the design but I have worked out to take pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next