Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Ferrari 458 Challenge Series Vote_lcap20%Ferrari 458 Challenge Series Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Ferrari 458 Challenge Series Vote_lcap40%Ferrari 458 Challenge Series Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Ferrari 458 Challenge Series Vote_lcap40%Ferrari 458 Challenge Series Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Ferrari 458 Challenge Series

4 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Go down

Ferrari 458 Challenge Series Empty Ferrari 458 Challenge Series

Post by CallMehDarkside Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:59 am

Now I been wanting to run this series for a while. But haven't really had the time with all the other series we been doing, but since FM4's life span is coming to a rather quick end, now is the best time to get it done. 

Instead of using the actual 458 Challenge Car, with it being DLC from being VIP/Buying the LCE edition of FM4. Unless it is highly requested, we will be using the 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia. I will try my absolute best to tune it to the exact specs of the actual car. Like always, it will be a spec build series, but you can tune the car however you please. 

The only thing I will need your guy's help with is simple, time, we are lacking ALOT of people here in MSM as of late, and the last time I ran a weekday series, it was the BMW M3 GTS Series, but with it being summertime, hopefully I can run this during the day so where I can get both UK and US members to battle it out on the same turf, so in the comments below, let me know what time and day you wanna run, and I will do my best to accommodate everyone.

Upgrades and Car Restrictions
Spoiler:

Livery Requirements:
Spoiler:

Events:
Spoiler:

Standard MSM rules apply for the races like always for both painting requirements/race number and the rules of the road. However there will be a number board/ Pirelli tire logo requirement(I will, along with the build of the car, gift them out to anyone who wishes to enter.

Last edited by CallMehDarkside on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Ferrari 458 Challenge Series Empty Re: Ferrari 458 Challenge Series

Post by Plagued Almond Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Why the hell not! I have been waiting for a midweek series Very Happy
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Race Number : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Flyin Mikey J Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:29 am

In and will try to bring more with me.
Flyin Mikey J

Back to top Go down

Ferrari 458 Challenge Series Empty Ferrari 458 Challenge Series

Post by RippednTorn Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Bobbo, this sounds like a good series, but it's on too late for me unfortunately.
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down