Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1 Vote_lcap20%Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1 Vote_lcap40%Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1 Vote_lcap40%Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1

4 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Go down

Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1 Empty Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1

Post by Dominic Mako Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:28 pm

Since we have a sizable contingent planning to participate in this series, and some drivers are unsure of the time and build, I think it would be a good opportunity to get people together at the normal race time scheduled for this series a week early on July 27.

The actual series takes place at 14:00 CDT / 20:00 BST / 06:00 AEST so that's when we'll do this test session on Sunday, July 27.  The Long Beach race is 39 laps, so we'll do two sessions of 20 laps each at the same track.  Before the first 20 lap run, we will do a quick 5 lap qually to set the grid, and then grid up after a parade lap for each 20 lap race just like the real event.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1 Empty Re: Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:33 pm

I might be interested in spectating this if possible.

Back to top Go down

Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1 Empty Re: Test Session: FM5 VM Super Taikyu Series 1

Post by Dominic Mako Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:47 pm

FM5 won't allow you to spectate from the lobby.  Someone would need to broadcast on twitch.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:50 pm

Im in and happy to broadcast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:00 pm

I'd follow in a car but I don't wanna get in the way so I'll watch via broadcast if kreacher is fine with doing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:18 pm

Yep im good with it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by d4ninho Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:53 pm

i wont be able to get on any earlier as im working till 6pm on sunday. it sucks but it pays the bills.

anyway i dont need pratice,lol
d4ninho

Back to top Go down

Post by d4ninho Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:50 am

i can now make this practice if its going ahead
d4ninho

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:40 pm

What time us this being held today?
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:41 pm

I totally forgot that was today. It's 3pm NA eastern time, or noon pacific.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Today went well imo, all of us picked up a little bit more time, and in my case I picked up nearly half a second on where I was running. I was skeptical at first when we picked the Supra, but after today's testing sessions I am completely on board. 

I think the thing that I finally found in the car was my consistency factor and I was able to produce faster laps because the car was responding to my inputs better and not wanting to oversteer, understeer or anything like that.
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down