Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Introduce Yourself

+36
LS FOGGY
ApexPredator V3
PENDY 757
philinator24
hunty1981
NZ Rosco
Peugeots Back
BigBen0913
CE181180
ReadingRich
Rebel Whitey
skullarmy
canesGS
XB6 Broomzke
d4ninho
g35gomba
consult
hillcrest34
PWNzillaBH
SKISMO
LoneStranger
x DeadTaco x
Plagued Almond
RippednTorn
B4D B0Y69
SimF40
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
slasher99999
Othelion
Clark GriswoId
Toasterr x
Jimsalad
CallMehDarkside
RetPetty
Dominic Mako
40 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:59 am

Greetings, all ... my name is Jeff, gamertag tenthreeleader. I'm 46 years old and have played both F3 and F4. I play with a controller and try to race as cleanly as I can though I don't always make it ... one of my goals here is to hone my skills so I can run hard around the track without worrying about ruining someone else's race.

I also haven't got the hang of manual transmission so when I race online I'm always at the back of the pack due to using automatic transmission. Winning is therefore not something I do very often -- my goal is to have fun and do the best I can.

I don't have a daily car, as part of the fun of the game for me is trying as many different vehicles as I can. Tracks, on the other hand, I tend to enjoy more than cars (I really like Mugello, as one example).

I work multiple jobs so Forza is a welcome release for me when I have time. Glad to be here!

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:27 am

we really tend to mix it up when it comes to new series so expect alot of jumping around classes Smile

funny we had so many people join all on the same day hehe Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:05 am

welcome everyone Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Hello if you dont know me im xVampirAx and if you do know me then hello once more.
i used to run a team called Skys The Limit Racing but i only this week pulled the shutters down on the team garage for the last time.i have basically played GT to GT4 and then FM2 to the current forzamotorsport game.im happy to run low classes from F class to S class also GT cars as well since im not so keen on p1 or p2 cars.i happy to run stock tuned cars to one make series so it should keep me busy here.im ok with tuning a car but hopeless doing paint jobs also im a mind of useless information.please feel free to send me a FR on XBL and i will add you.

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:32 pm

good to have you on the team vamp Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Welcome aboard. Looking at what Ret tried to do these last few weeks you must be a great guy, looking forward to racing together.
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Hi =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toasterr x Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:12 am

welcome new guys Very Happy
Toasterr x
Toasterr x

Race Number : 811

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 am

What's up.
Josh from New Mexico. Been around since forza 1.
Do mostly B racing. To me its as close to a real bolt on car class. Do some drifting and not to bad, still need a better tune.
I don't get excited over flashy paint jobs and such. And I'm ok at tuning. I race almost everynight.

Gametag: SHNIDEY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 am

welcome to MSM.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:50 am

yeah welcome aboard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi, I'm David currently residing in Swindon. UK.

I've played most of the racing games from Atari Indy 500 on the 2600 console in the early eighties right up to Forza 4 which I have only starting to play recently. but I must admit I have never played online choosing to lurk offline but having a look on the forums I decided to take the plunge and have a go racing online.

My Gamertag is voldemort511 and I have applied to join the Forza car club (I just entered MSM so hope thats the correct one). Looking forward to joining a race soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Welcome to MSM, the only "rule" we have here is that you use your gamertag as your username, it will just be easier for us to send friend request/game invites if we know your username and gamertag are the same.

But other than that, welcome to MSM, hope to see you on the track
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 pm

CallMehDarkside wrote:Welcome to MSM, the only "rule" we have here is that you use your gamertag as your username, it will just be easier for us to send friend request/game invites if we know your username and gamertag are the same.

Thanks for the heads up on that, I actually own the gamertag martind511 but lost the details when my last Xbox 360 died and I had to create a new temporary ID - I am chatting with Microsoft now to try and change my gamertag.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Cool, welcome to the team David
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:31 pm

shizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:52 pm

martind511 wrote:
CallMehDarkside wrote:Welcome to MSM, the only "rule" we have here is that you use your gamertag as your username, it will just be easier for us to send friend request/game invites if we know your username and gamertag are the same.

Thanks for the heads up on that, I actually own the gamertag martind511 but lost the details when my last Xbox 360 died and I had to create a new temporary ID - I am chatting with Microsoft now to try and change my gamertag.

Unable to change my gamertag back to my username :-( so I have chosen a new gamertag - ColonelBlimp511 - I have emailed admin to change my forum username to match this and all should be well.

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Empty A little Info Bout Meh

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Sup Everyone Im Dan

Living 50km off Montreal was where most of my life happened... I moved to Barrie Ontario for a little while but then i Came back to Quebec. I've been playing VG since Golden Eye 007 On 64 until i realized i had a thing for racing... My first racing game was San Francisco Rush and i never stoped Evoluating with GT 1 all the way to GT5 Prologue... One day I came across this game and realized that Forza connected to me and all the ppl I hang around with for the love of cars engins paintjobs and everything that has to do with racing. To keep myself busy i've owend 5 different cars from 1.5 Civic Dx 93 hb to h22a Civic 00 coupe to my actual Sentra Ser Spec V 04. I like to go to the drags around here every Friday and some lapping events. I'm also a quad guy for my love of Drifting... I've owed three quads and now i have my Ds 450 Mxm 2011 and thats basicaly my NON-expensive Drift machine. I've payed wayy too many tickets and fines around here and iv lost my liscence over 7 times... You will see me on Here saving my money and repping young quebec race addicts.... Thanks every1 !!

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:45 pm

welcome to the team Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Welcome to the team killa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:14 am

Hi everyone, name is G. A short for a complicated Russian name. Born and raised hell in Russia, moved to New York to attend college, graduated and moved to Washington DC to work.

Been playing video and computer games before I actually knew how to read, starting with Wolfenstein 3d and original Prince of Persia. The first racing game that I got really into was Gran Turismo 2 on Play Station X, never really getting into other installments of GT. But after the first Forza came out on original Xbox I've been a huge fan of this series.

I've signed up for MSMnation back in October before the game actually came out, but managed to get too busy in real life and ended up never joining the actual Car Club. Now I'm back and I'm incredibly excited about racing with you all in a sportsman-like environment. I've really had enough of racing with random strangers online, who mostly prefer ramming to actual racing.

I almost always play on Expert, but don't consider myself any good, and mostly race to have fun , rather than to win. Same as when you go to Vegas...

In real life I drive a '89 golden-brown Caprice Brougham when in the States and have a black '05 Lexus LX470 back in Moscow.

See you on the track.

Last edited by Jack Barrel on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:18 am

Welcome Jack, hope to see you out on the track!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:14 am

Welcome to msm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Zdravstvujtye Jack! I lived in Russia (Sakhalin) for three and a half years and still miss the place - never had such a great time in my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Msm sure is culturally diverse Smile welcome to the team
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content