Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Introduce Yourself

+36
LS FOGGY
ApexPredator V3
PENDY 757
philinator24
hunty1981
NZ Rosco
Peugeots Back
BigBen0913
CE181180
ReadingRich
Rebel Whitey
skullarmy
canesGS
XB6 Broomzke
d4ninho
g35gomba
consult
hillcrest34
PWNzillaBH
SKISMO
LoneStranger
x DeadTaco x
Plagued Almond
RippednTorn
B4D B0Y69
SimF40
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
slasher99999
Othelion
Clark GriswoId
Toasterr x
Jimsalad
CallMehDarkside
RetPetty
Dominic Mako
40 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:26 pm

ColonelBlimp511 wrote:Zdravstvujtye Jack! I lived in Russia (Sakhalin) for three and a half years and still miss the place - never had such a great time in my life.

Wow, Sakhalin sounds hardcore! I've never even been close to the Eastern end of Russia, I think it takes longer to fly from Moscow to Sakhalin than from Moscow to Los Angeles! I'm glad you enjoyed it there, the nature must be beautiful and you might be able to swim right to Japan from there if you can brave the freezing waters.

Also thanks everyone, I definitely enjoyed the couple club races that I've taken part in so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Jack Barrel wrote:
ColonelBlimp511 wrote:Zdravstvujtye Jack! I lived in Russia (Sakhalin) for three and a half years and still miss the place - never had such a great time in my life.

Wow, Sakhalin sounds hardcore! I've never even been close to the Eastern end of Russia, I think it takes longer to fly from Moscow to Sakhalin than from Moscow to Los Angeles! I'm glad you enjoyed it there, the nature must be beautiful and you might be able to swim right to Japan from there if you can brave the freezing waters.

Also thanks everyone, I definitely enjoyed the couple club races that I've taken part in so far.

Cool, Glad your enjoying it
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:01 am

MSM really is multicultural cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by I Am Afroduck Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:27 am

BlmThug wrote:MSM really is multicultural cheers

I know, I can't believe we have members from as far a field as Swindon.
I Am Afroduck
I Am Afroduck
Painter
Painter

Race Number : 888

http://the-ducks-view.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:56 am

Hi all

My name is Darren. Go by the gamertag of BlaringFiddle5 (xbox live picked for me Smile

From Ohio - live in Ohio - actually about 20 miles north of El Dora Speedway (someone mentioned on the first page). Been playing racing games since pole position... Got especially exited when the sims started to come out. Played forza 2 quite a bit. Forza 3, not as much for some reason. Been playing forza 4 heavily for a few months now.

The only sport I enjoy is racing (well maybe Hockey but I don't actually follow it). My favorites are F1, Rally and some of those GT multi-class races such as are run at Mid Ohio each year. Don't really care for the Nascar nor Indy as they are rather boring to me.

Anyway - anything else you want to know - ask. Looking forward to doing some racing!

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:23 am

Welcome to msm Smile good to have u on the team Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:44 am

yeah welcome aboard, as you can see we are very multi-cultural, we even have a pet duck!!,now I can see you are signed in as an anon on our little chatbox to the left of your screen, that is basically where all the talking happens, so once you sign up at the chatango website you can start talking with us!! Smile, once again welcome, may god have mercy on your soul Very Happy
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Welcome Darren, you'll find MSM to be a very cosy home Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:11 am

Hi all,,Sorry for my english...I am a french canadian,but i pratice my english with you...Im very good gamer..I'm a Leader a clan of MW3(90 members) I'm 2000 in score,around world.. Thanks again for your welcome.. I play all day..See you later. Qc Martin 81

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:36 am

Hi, welcome to the team martin. Don't worry about your English as we have 3-4 French Canadian members.
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:50 am

we even have english people that cant speak fluent english Wink
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:41 pm

OK so here we go...

I am originally from the Azores islands, Portugal and lived there till I was 21, then meet my wife and we moved to the US (Dunkirk - Maryland, then Sarasota - Florida), currently reside in Bavaria, Germany for the last 3 years and will be moving to NY State (Watertown area) this summer.

I've been gaming since I got my first Commodore 64 (yes that long ago). I started racing with the Forza series in Forza 3 and now Forza 4. I also play Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3, COD3, GOW3, Forza 3, and a few others. Feel free to send me a friend request and join me online anytime.

I am an average racer, really do like clean racing and expect people to know and play by the rules but also understand accidents happen. I co-started and sponsored the online racing club "nurbracer" a Nurburgring specialty racing club in Forza3 and I believe it's still going on Forza 4 after my departure. I also started and managed "WSCC" a online PS3 GranTurismo 5 racing club with over 100 participating members world wide. The poor quality of GT5 combined with the poor online PS3 service drove me away from this to the point of selling my PS3 and focusing my racing on Forza 4.

That's probably more than people want to know so I will end here with many thanks for the opportunity to join the club and I look forward to some good clean racing.

PS: I love super cars, RWD and S thru R2 are my favorite classes...... Oh and everyone calls me Prawny Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:59 pm

Commodore c64 best gaming rig ever. Wish i still had mine. Current games companies would learn alot from some of the games they had on the 64 Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Welcome to the team Prawny and Martin, you'll find MSM to be a nice, cosy place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Live4xtc told me, That I was not at my place ... He says I'm not good enough ... I'm getting better every day .. If you want me to leave .. Tell me and I would leave without question.
I'm not Schumaker,but i pratice for...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:21 pm

^^ Hell to the no

Rule number 1. Respect: Not everyone is Michael Schumacher on the track. We all have
varying skill levels and weaknesses. One of the primary goals of this
team is to help drivers improve and compete on a more balanced level on
the track. Disparaging someone's abilities will not be tolerated, on or
off the track. Telling a member they suck or are somehow massively
inferior is so far opposite of what this team is all about, you'll risk
finding yourself removed from the roster if this is regular behaviour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 pm

ok well this is what I thought ... thank you very much. it's very clear to me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Everyone is welcome here regardless of skill or ability. Im pretty sure live didnt mean it in this way
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:42 pm

welcome prawny nice to see you here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey there ya'll! I am IFAMILYGUY11. You may call me Family,Fam, Orange, Garfield and one i got when I joined Mr. Tango or Mr.T for short!

I have been gaming for 14 years of my 16 years of living. Got my PS1 in 98 and my first game was NASCAR 98. I am from Covington, GA and currently Reside in Ath, Belgium. My father is Air Force (Hooha) and we are supposed to be here for 3 more years. I have been playing on Forza since the original. My favorite Shows are; Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, Bob's Burgers, Top Gear, The Office, Parks & Recreation. My favorite Bands; Queen, Lynard Skynard, Beatles, Rihanna, Adele, Cee lo Green, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Nikki Minaj, Maroon 5, and Lady Gaga!

My nicknames. Yes well Fam, or Family come directly from my gamertag as shown yes? But for Orange, that is my favorite color and fruit! Garfield becuase of the Orange and my favorite food is Lasagne! As for Mr. Tango I honestly don't no!! I got it as soon as I have joined and I kinda like the way it sounds!!

My driving level. Well I'm not going to say I'm the best in the world becasue frankly I'm not! I am a casual driver but will accept a challange that happens to come my way. My favorite car (my Baby) has to be My ML 63 AMG, My SLS AMG, and of course my Peugeot 308!

Thats me! I am glad to be part of this team and will look forward to participating in races for years to come!
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Race Number : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:59 pm

IFAMILYGUY11 wrote:Hey there ya'll! I am IFAMILYGUY11. You may call me Family,Fam, Orange, Garfield and one i got when I joined Mr. Tango or Mr.T for short!

I have been gaming for 14 years of my 16 years of living. Got my PS1 in 98 and my first game was NASCAR 98. I am from Covington, GA and currently Reside in Ath, Belgium. My father is Air Force (Hooha) and we are supposed to be here for 3 more years. I have been playing on Forza since the original. My favorite Shows are; Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, Bob's Burgers, Top Gear, The Office, Parks & Recreation. My favorite Bands; Queen, Lynard Skynard, Beatles, Rihanna, Adele, Cee lo Green, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Nikki Minaj, Maroon 5, and Lady Gaga!

My nicknames. Yes well Fam, or Family come directly from my gamertag as shown yes? But for Orange, that is my favorite color and fruit! Garfield becuase of the Orange and my favorite food is Lasagne! As for Mr. Tango I honestly don't no!! I got it as soon as I have joined and I kinda like the way it sounds!!

My driving level. Well I'm not going to say I'm the best in the world becasue frankly I'm not! I am a casual driver but will accept a challange that happens to come my way. My favorite car (my Baby) has to be My ML 63 AMG, My SLS AMG, and of course my Peugeot 308!

Thats me! I am glad to be part of this team and will look forward to participating in races for years to come!

This is where your Tango name comes from:
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Hahah I feel UBER special Now!!!
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Race Number : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi Guys im FTW Mamuskills (real name Matt)

I have been gaming since the Atari ST and an XBL player since the 360's release. You will find me on Forza 4, Black ops (zombies) and watching many pirated movies through the console.

Im an easy going approachable guy looking to have some fun racing in some events with players of all skill levels. I am also the brother of a certain Trash McNosh.

Unsure where to post number request but would like 118 if it is avaliable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 5:09 pm

^^ Welcome to the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 4:07 pm

First started playing driving and flying games when the Atari and Amiga came out. Put them down for a few years until I discovered Forza and Ace Combat on the 360 and have been hooked since. Fairly competent at all things Forza and have a love for all things motorsport. More so if it has an RS badge on it as am self confessed cossie head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum