Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Vote_lcap20%Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Introduce Yourself

+36
LS FOGGY
ApexPredator V3
PENDY 757
philinator24
hunty1981
NZ Rosco
Peugeots Back
BigBen0913
CE181180
ReadingRich
Rebel Whitey
skullarmy
canesGS
XB6 Broomzke
d4ninho
g35gomba
consult
hillcrest34
PWNzillaBH
SKISMO
LoneStranger
x DeadTaco x
Plagued Almond
RippednTorn
B4D B0Y69
SimF40
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
slasher99999
Othelion
Clark GriswoId
Toasterr x
Jimsalad
CallMehDarkside
RetPetty
Dominic Mako
40 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:19 am

Greetingz MSM Nation!

I'm Alex aka xxxF0L3Yxxx from Frankfurt/Main, Germany. Down with herb, cars and girls since day 1 and thats what my daily, almost 30 year old, life is pretty much all about. I developed a strong forza affinity since forza 2 and now look forward to enjoy with other serious racers of the MSM community around the globe.

C ya on the track Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:34 am

Welcome and good timing to join when our german supercar series is about to kick off Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:39 am

RetPetty wrote:Welcome and good timing to join when our german supercar series is about to kick off Smile

cheers! is it possible to still join the series?

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:09 am

Welcome to the club! Of course it is still possible to join the series. The club races require little more than to show up on the right time with a car built according to the series rules. You also don't have to be able to drive all the races, if you can only join one then you're most welcome to do so! I recommend to have Dominic Mako, Retpetty, Minim61 and SnippetyOggy86 on your friends lists, they are the usual lobby hosts and send invites to the races.
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Othelion wrote:Welcome to the club! Of course it is still possible to join the series. The club races require little more than to show up on the right time with a car built according to the series rules. You also don't have to be able to drive all the races, if you can only join one then you're most welcome to do so! I recommend to have Dominic Mako, Retpetty, Minim61 and SnippetyOggy86 on your friends lists, they are the usual lobby hosts and send invites to the races.

Thanks for the details! Sounds great... see you at the races Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 am

Hey everyone!! My name is noel. My gt is IrishProShooter. Im 18 years old. I hail from Tipperary, Ireland. 2 or 3 years ago i used to race on flr but had to focus on schoolwork nd also lost interest in online racing however im back nd lookin forward to being more involved online nd hav some competitive racing XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Welcome to the team Noel/Irish Smile Hope to see you on the track soon and great timing too! We just started our German super car series and are about to start our D class Economy series soon too Smile Just make sure to check the threads for the car specs and you should be good to go
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Race Number : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:49 pm

Good to see u again shooter Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:02 am

Hello. My name is Anthony GT: GUNNxSTAR . I am 21 and live in Las Vegas. Always been a video game racing fan. I used to play GT a few years ago but then I bought Forza 3 and have enjoyed playing FM4 ever since.

I like to tune my cars and race them. When I race I do it with all the assists off. When I am online I enjoy playing tag, ABC's, and a little drifting now and then. I also like rivals mode of which some events im in the top 1% but feel like I could do better. I would love to hone in my skills at racing and tuning.

Well look forward to racing with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Welcome to the team Anthony cheers
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Greeting MSM

Iam Colin GT:BerzerkerCol and iam from Greater Manchester England,
thanks for letting me join your club.

I dont have a brillant car history when it comes to gaming the last car game i played was Need for speed most wanted on the Xbox and even then i spend most of the time playing with car vinyls applying them to stock cars and taking them for a spin Laughing.
So if u do see me out on the track please give a friendly wave when u lap me lol!
Introduce Yourself - Page 10 2Q==

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:21 am

Welcome to MSM Bezerker, we kinda knew you were on your way so we prepared a welcome to MSM Cake, but then I got bored and ate it(I'm American, so I'm always hungry) but anyway, welcome to the team, hope you fit right in with everyone, we already know your good at painting due to BadBoy showing us some of your paints, very nice work
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Hello everyone! Ok, how shall I do this..

27 year old from Turkey, xbox and forza 4 newbie. Was a GT5 player but got bored of it and decided to get an xbox just for forza4.

Name is Can (pronounced just like John). Lets see, like to drift (don't know if I'm good though) and would really love to participate in clean racing events.

Loving the game and just want to enjoy it fully with online racing and clubs.

Found you guys from forza forums...

I don't know what shall I write here, I'm just a nice guy trying to find other nice guys to race/drift/have fun with.

Pretty much it yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Welcome to the team Turkish john cheers
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Welcome welcome !! Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Hi all,

Names Kieran but most people call me Monkey hence my GT is SirMonkeyButler Smile. I'm only 20 but unlike most people my age I prefer racing to rioting.

I've loved racing games since F1 on the N64 yet all my friends find them boring. That's why im here basically, I want to play games like Forza with people who actually want to play them.

Uhhh thats pretty much it really. I'm excited about this (sounds a bit lame) but I cant wait to start Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:31 pm

welcome to the team kieran, good to have you onboard
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Good to have u on the team monkey Smile we have a few series starting next week which ur welcome to race in Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Welcome to the team, I got F1 1997 on the N64 too, with Jaques Villeneuve as only driver not in it with his real name, and the volcano track iirc
Othelion
Othelion

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Empty New here...

Post by SKISMO Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi there everyone! My name is Evan, gamertag Skismo. I am a huge Forza fan and am tired of unorganized clubs. I am interested in becoming a better racer and having fun doing it! I am born and raised near Reno Nevada, and am a happily married homeowner. Let me know what I need to do to start racing! Thanks
SKISMO
SKISMO

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Hey Evan,

welcome to the team,

As long as you have a valid race number then your good to go. Members are free to come and go as they please throughout a race series. Requirements vary per series, but they are usually a selected car choice and some sort of livery.

Snip
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Welcome to the club! Along with Snip's info, reading the MSM club rules (in the welcome section on the forum) is also advised. To get into the races, it helps to be in the ingame club and/or have Dominic Mako, Retpetty, Minim61 and SnippetyOggy86 on your friends list as they send the invites usually. If you have that covered, and show up in time, that should be it!
Othelion
Othelion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Brandon, and my GT is LowerED EyeZz. I love all racing games and have recently moved from the pc to xbox (just for Forza 4). I know a little about tuning cars in Forza 4 and always appreciate good advice. I am 18 and live in the Cayman Islands and decided to join MSM because it seemed like a good relaxed club with a good a knowledgeable member base.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Welcome to the team Brandon Very Happy
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 pm

look forward to racing you Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty