Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Introduce Yourself - Page 13 Vote_lcap20%Introduce Yourself - Page 13 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 13 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 13 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 13 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 13 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Introduce Yourself

+36
LS FOGGY
ApexPredator V3
PENDY 757
philinator24
hunty1981
NZ Rosco
Peugeots Back
BigBen0913
CE181180
ReadingRich
Rebel Whitey
skullarmy
canesGS
XB6 Broomzke
d4ninho
g35gomba
consult
hillcrest34
PWNzillaBH
SKISMO
LoneStranger
x DeadTaco x
Plagued Almond
RippednTorn
B4D B0Y69
SimF40
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
slasher99999
Othelion
Clark GriswoId
Toasterr x
Jimsalad
CallMehDarkside
RetPetty
Dominic Mako
40 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 13 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Avery. Big car junkie here. Definitely into vintage Trans Am style race cars. Even building a 65 mustang myself that will eventually fit this mold. Looking forward to being part of a club on Forza. Been racing on here for little over a year and thought it be time to join a club. Looking for some clean and fast racing. I'm ready to go!

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:44 pm

good to have you with us Smile lambos you say? cool Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:59 am

Welcome to MSM Mach1! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 4:25 pm

im still i wanna be part of the team, shit hit the fan so dealing wit that. dont hate, dont kick

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Thu May 16, 2013 5:36 pm

aslong as you keep making an appearance here your account will be held open. hope stuff works out for you soon, be good to see you race with us Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Thu May 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Introduce Yourself - Page 13 Troll
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi everyone, I'm pretty excited to announce my comeback to MSM after all this time. Being away for so long I hope a lot of the familiar faces are still here, and that there may be some fresh blood recruited along the way. I'm sure I'll have missed a lot of drama too, wish there was a log of that to catch up on everything Wink. Never the less, I hope you're all doing allright both personally and MSM as a whole.

So, what have I been doing in these past months? I guess it started with the renovation of our home last year, which took a lot of my spare time away from all of my (too many) hobbies. After that calmed back down, I began pursuing some of those other hobbies first, while gaming was being left on the side for a long while. I started mountainbiking again because at work I'm doing more deskwork than before, and I plan to keep in sort of decent shape. The biggest news is that somewhere along the line my wife got pregnant, we're expecting our second child in August.

Glad to be back,
Othelion
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:10 pm

great to see you back othelion Smile and congrats on baby number 2 Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Welcome back Othelion and congratulations to you and your wife on your 2nd child. cheers
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Othelion wrote:Hi everyone, I'm pretty excited to announce my comeback to MSM after all this time. Being away for so long I hope a lot of the familiar faces are still here, and that there may be some fresh blood recruited along the way. I'm sure I'll have missed a lot of drama too, wish there was a log of that to catch up on everything Wink. Never the less, I hope you're all doing allright both personally and MSM as a whole.

So, what have I been doing in these past months? I guess it started with the renovation of our home last year, which took a lot of my spare time away from all of my (too many) hobbies. After that calmed back down, I began pursuing some of those other hobbies first, while gaming was being left on the side for a long while. I started mountainbiking again because at work I'm doing more deskwork than before, and I plan to keep in sort of decent shape. The biggest news is that somewhere along the line my wife got pregnant, we're expecting our second child in August.

Glad to be back,
Othelion
Well, well lookie who we have here!!, glad to see you back on board with MSM, and congrats on having another baby. Me and the Lady Bobbo were due to have one in September, but other circumstances came out different Sad, wish you all the best and hope to see you on the track REALLY soon
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:24 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Bobbo, and I hope you will be more fortunate in the future. Thanks for the welcome back!
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:05 pm

"somewhere along the line my wife got pregnant"

Never have I read a more ominous quote.  You might want to get a paternity test done soon.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi everyone I'm the roe, I have played forza 1,2,3,4 but only recently got forza 4 about 2 months ago,

I was born an rises in Walsall England near birningham
Then 5 years ago I moved to California to marry my hottie wife who unfortunately is not a race fan, but my son of 3 years old is, and is generally always saying "I love that car daddy" to every single car "in the world"

And yes you have probably guessed that I'm a big top gear fan.

Racing wise I do love all type of track racing my favorite NASCAR driver is Juan Pablo Montoya because he can to NASCAR about the same time I came to America so it Juarez seems logical ( and he was the only driver I knew!!!!) and of cause I'm a bit of a dale jnr fan as well

Look forward to racing with you all online perticually RETPETTY because he got me signed up quickly thought the forza forums and we have stuff in common ( we are both English living on America

Thanks all

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 pm

... and from Birmingham and likes JPM?  I'm starting to wonder if Ret created a dupe account so someone would like him again Wink
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:36 pm

indeed, im from birmingham, moved to reno bout 7 years ago and fav racing is montoya.

are you my long lost brother?
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:00 pm

TURN COATS!

Welcome to the team Roe Very Happy
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Hello My name is Johnny my xbox live gamertag is Ruger503 I all ways enjoy Driving simulators since the original gran turismo. I was a gran turismo fan boy until i got forza 4 because it amaze me that the game had such great quality on a lower spec system then the ps3. 

Im some what of a otaku i love anime and manga but I really love Hondas there like legos for grown man lol  you just dropping by to say hi wish i can learn allot from you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Hmmm, a Japanese word... I better go check if Miss Hannah Minx made a video for that one.

Anyway, welcome to the fold.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Welcome to the team Mr Ruger cheers
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi,

My name is Carlos (GT = CCman29) and i recently left a Car club because they were more interested in playing Halo 4 than Forza which isn't my cup of tea Razz 

I am 32 yrs old, happily married and have a 3 1/2 yr old son, live in Toronto but might be moving to London-UK in the next few months for work. 

Racing games have always been one of my favourites starting way back with Super Sprint and Off Road Racing to Forza 4. 

My goal is to join a team that i can contribute to and can also help me raise my skill level. I am a decent racer but need that competitive environment and help to get me those extra seconds shaved off my laptimes. 

Look forward to racing with you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi, welcome to the team Carlos
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by I Am Afroduck Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:00 pm

CCman29 wrote:
My goal is to join a team that i can contribute to and can also help me raise my skill level. I am a decent racer but need that competitive environment and help to get me those extra seconds shaved off my laptimes. 

Have fun racing snip then!

We've all given up now.
I Am Afroduck
I Am Afroduck
Painter
Painter

Race Number : 888

http://the-ducks-view.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Hi all im sean, im 26 originally from south shields but now live in edinburgh due to work. I try to get online when i can atleast a few nights a week. Ive only been racing online a couple of weeks and im looking for a good bunch to have regular races with.

Im sticking with forza 4 on the 360 dont think i will be getting an xbox one anytime soon.

Gamertag is seand172

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:26 pm

great to have us with you from the beautiful city of Edinburgh!
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PWNzillaBH Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Welcome to MSM sean
PWNzillaBH
PWNzillaBH

Back to top Go down