Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

PNUK Ferrari GT Prototype Championship - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%PNUK Ferrari GT Prototype Championship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
PNUK Ferrari GT Prototype Championship - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%PNUK Ferrari GT Prototype Championship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
PNUK Ferrari GT Prototype Championship - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%PNUK Ferrari GT Prototype Championship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

PNUK Ferrari GT Prototype Championship

+3
RetPetty
I Am Afroduck
RippednTorn
7 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PNUK Ferrari GT Prototype Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: PNUK Ferrari GT Prototype Championship

Post by RippednTorn Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Is the practice lobby for this still going on tonight ?
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

PNUK Ferrari GT Prototype Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: PNUK Ferrari GT Prototype Championship

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 pm

RippednTorn wrote:Is the practice lobby for this still going on tonight ?

Was just about to post about this lol, yea will be running at 8pm (one hours time) if anyone wants an invite please post below so I know who to send invites to, alternatively you can search for the lobby name which will be (F50 GT C)

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Yeah, I'll be on.
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Sorry had to sort out a family emergency, there's not many people online at the moment who are able to take part in practice, ill have a lobby open shortly but will most likely be hosting a full lobby Friday/Saturday when there is definatly more activity, sorry Ripped.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:52 am

Is the 1st race at Indy still happening tonight ???

Last edited by RippednTorn on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:54 am

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:59 am

Should I wait for an invite or look for the lobby ?
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Ill invite you in dont worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:16 pm

Please post below "IN" if you will be attending tonight's race.
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Bobbo: IN
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:30 pm

IN
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:29 pm

I'm very sorry but i'm OUT, things haven't turned out as planned at home unfortunately.
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:40 pm

This is tonight? IN
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:42 pm

I will sum up what happened at the end of that race.

During Ochilbaz's piststop I had made up some ground on him and was practically side by side with him entering the corner, I had moved up the track, thinking I was clear of him, unfortunately I wasn't clear and he side swiped me, thankfully he caused no damage and we carried on with our race, on lap 11, the final lap of the 2nd race. I had caught up to him again, he took a low line through the first corner, and heading into the 2nd corner of that set of corners I had the line and tried to make my move, unfortunately it was a reverse this time as I spun him around, I immediately said "apologies Baz my fault" as I was slowing down to give him room to turn around, I got hit from behind by Skeelnomis, now I dont know how my track positioning was, I may have been sorta in the track, but alas he saw me but honestly made no attempt to avoid me. So as I said, if I get a DQ from this event despite my race 1 win, I will not be showing up no more for what in my opinion was a complete accident
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm

All incidents will be reviewed and a decision and/or penalty will be made, there will be no bias towards anyone and if someone is at fault they will be cautioned and in some cases penalized depending on severity.

If you do not want to race anymore that is your decision and only yours, you have the right to express your opinions towards other drivers and I will express mine.

Bobbo, you are not the only one tonight however the constant chatter whilst I was trying to organize the lobby, and the constant phone ringing combined with the "Shut Up! What part of im busy do you NOT F*CKING Understand" is very irratating whilst trying to race, either A: Mute your mic whilst it is ringing or B: Move or silence your phone before the race.

It may not be your fault someone is calling but you CAN do something about it if you know you will be focused during a certain time.

That is all, thankyou for those who took part and results will be up in the next 24 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:47 pm

I had router problem this week so that why i didnt make it. I plan to race the next one.

Sorry for not showing guys! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:52 pm

we`ve always tried to find a way to mute his mic.
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:17 pm

STR Warspite GB wrote:All incidents will be reviewed and a decision and/or penalty will be made, there will be no bias towards anyone and if someone is at fault they will be cautioned and in some cases penalized depending on severity.

If you do not want to race anymore that is your decision and only yours, you have the right to express your opinions towards other drivers and I will express mine.

Bobbo, you are not the only one tonight however the constant chatter whilst I was trying to organize the lobby, and the constant phone ringing combined with the "Shut Up! What part of im busy do you NOT F*CKING Understand" is very irratating whilst trying to race, either A: Mute your mic whilst it is ringing or B: Move or silence your phone before the race.

It may not be your fault someone is calling but you CAN do something about it if you know you will be focused during a certain time.

That is all, thankyou for those who took part and results will be up in the next 24 hours.

I had fun racing there no doubt, I owned up to the mistake I made by saying sorry and it was indeed my fault, the phone issue i do issue my sincerest apologies for, I will remember next time to put it on vibrate. And its easier said than done when you're going 200 miles per hour to reach and grab your phone and silence it.

Whatever penalties I get, because I know I'm gonna get some one way or another, I'll accept, it was a legitimate accident and had no mean intentions on wrecking him as it was just a hard racing accident. However I did not appreciate him attacking me like he did after the race, I found that to be VERY unprofessional and straight up rude. I did send Ochilbaz a message on xbox apologizing for the incident of me spinning him out, however I will not apologize for any damage afterwards to his car because I was pushed into him by Skeelnomis, who did apologize to me, that is if he took any extra damage after he spun out.
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:30 pm

I think I should make a couple of apologies.

Firstly, for arriving late and holding everyone up. I thought the start time was 8.00pm gmt and with my gmt being +10, that makes it 6am. So I got on at 5.15am thinking I had 45mins to warm up, but immediately I started getting invites for the lobby. So I hurriedly went into the paint shop, threw on my race number and joined the lobby.

Secondly, for messing up the quali. Everyone's voices were breaking up, and with so many people talking, I really had no idea what the 5th lap was all about. Anyway, I know now, so in future races even if I can't hear what is being said, I won't complete the 5th lap.

Apart from all that, I had some good racing chasing Bad Boy. Looking forward to the next race.
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:02 pm

I was only reminded about the race about 15 mins before the start and I too had just about enough time to throw a number on. I think the race being brought forward a week/summertime changes caught a few of us out but I enjoyed it once we got underway. Hope to get a tune together for the next races so I hope I can pick the pace up a bit, I was getting slaughtered on the straights. Cool
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:42 pm

And well done on your win in race 1, Bobbo Smile
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum