Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Introduce Yourself - Page 11 Vote_lcap20%Introduce Yourself - Page 11 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 11 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 11 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 11 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 11 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Introduce Yourself

+36
LS FOGGY
ApexPredator V3
PENDY 757
philinator24
hunty1981
NZ Rosco
Peugeots Back
BigBen0913
CE181180
ReadingRich
Rebel Whitey
skullarmy
canesGS
XB6 Broomzke
d4ninho
g35gomba
consult
hillcrest34
PWNzillaBH
SKISMO
LoneStranger
x DeadTaco x
Plagued Almond
RippednTorn
B4D B0Y69
SimF40
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
slasher99999
Othelion
Clark GriswoId
Toasterr x
Jimsalad
CallMehDarkside
RetPetty
Dominic Mako
40 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:37 am

Hey guys my name is Jake and my GT is Hugo Stiiglitz and I'm from California. Just wanna say I'm excited to be in such an active and big club. I have some friends who play Forza but I'm the only one who plays it enthusiastically and regularly when i can which is why I joined. Looking forward to race with you guys and to get to know everybody Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 am

Welcome to the team! Don't forget to check out our current race series: Economy cars on friday/saturday, and classic muscle kicking off on sunday. Happy to have you here!
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:07 am

Hugo Stiiglitz wrote:Hey guys my name is Jake and my GT is Hugo Stiiglitz and I'm from California. Just wanna say I'm excited to be in such an active and big club. I have some friends who play Forza but I'm the only one who plays it enthusiastically and regularly when i can which is why I joined. Looking forward to race with you guys and to get to know everybody Smile

were all a bunch of a-holes and hate new ppl coming to the club, so go in GIT! ......lmao jk. good to see more ppl are joining, racing grids are getting bigger and making for better races. everbody is really helpful here and very fair, ull enjoy the races no doubt. you can go ahead and add my gt: Bigjame26. youll also want to add Dominic Mako or Minim61 as the usually send invites/liverys on race days.

CHEERS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:12 am

Bigjame26 wrote:
Hugo Stiiglitz wrote:Hey guys my name is Jake and my GT is Hugo Stiiglitz and I'm from California. Just wanna say I'm excited to be in such an active and big club. I have some friends who play Forza but I'm the only one who plays it enthusiastically and regularly when i can which is why I joined. Looking forward to race with you guys and to get to know everybody Smile

were all a bunch of a-holes and hate new ppl coming to the club, so go in GIT! ......lmao jk. good to see more ppl are joining, racing grids are getting bigger and making for better races. everbody is really helpful here and very fair, ull enjoy the races no doubt. you can go ahead and add my gt: Bigjame26. youll also want to add Dominic Mako or Minim61 as the usually send invites/liverys on race days.

CHEERS!
Thanks! I will be sure to do that as soon as i can and can't wait for my first race!

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:44 am

Hey Hugo,

Welcome to the team! Glad to see that you picked MSM as i know there was a couple of other teams answer your post on FM.net
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:46 am

SnippetyOggy86 wrote:Hey Hugo,

Welcome to the team! Glad to see that you picked MSM as i know there was a couple of other teams answer your post on FM.net
Thank you! I'm excited to do some racing with you guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Hey Everyone,

CORtank693 (most players just call me COR) here from the suburbs of Washington, DC. I'm 30 y/o and had given up the racing genre for many years until a friend recommended Forza a couple months back. I've been hooked ever since.

The learning curve was steep but I worked my way to becoming a halfway decent driver in a very short time. Don't get it wrong, I won't be blowing any doors off but I can hold my own (probably in the rear pack of this group though Smile ). I'm slowly getting rid of the training wheels (ie assists) but no TC for S and above and I'm off the track. With time I guess.

I chose to join MSM as it seems your club has the right attitude and offers weekly tiered races. Plus, with a busy work week, your less stringent membership requirements seemed a perfect fit for what I'm looking for in a car club. I will do my best to be as active as I can but most of my participation will probably be limited to Fri-Sun.

I look forward to getting better at the game, learning how some of you make those ridiculous liverys, and enjoying some clean/competitive racing. Catch you all on soon enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Glad You could Join us Cor Smile We only do races on the weekend anyways so you wont be missing anything during the week Wink

Once again...Welcome to MSM!

Fam
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Race Number : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Welcome to the team Cor Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:49 pm

What Up!

My name is Dustin, I've raced with y'all awhile back, but stop playing for a little bit. I race Motorcycles in real life, but took a turn for the when I wrecked on the race track at 120mph coming into a turn. Breaking my pelvis in 5 different places and broke my wrest. Now I'm out for the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Dang. That sounds painful. I have wrecked a couple bikes in my day. Welcome, or should say welcome back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Hey guys, I'm the new one!
My real name is Kristoffer, I live in Norway and I'm 20 years old.
My GT: Skauz0r (My last name is Skau, heh)
BTW that's a new account I made a few weeks ago, lost my old one, which was the love of my life :'(
A bit of self-pity, aaand I'll continue.

My first Forza game was Forza 3, and I only bought Forza 4 like a week ago. So I am kinda new, but still experienced. The real deal, no assists and shit Very Happy
Already finished World Tour, lols.
I am not the best driver yet, got some 1%'s on LB, but still far from the top.

I always do my laps as clean as possible, but have a tendency to bump into other people, but not on purpose! My habits from the old days - the Burnout series on PS2 will never fade completely away... Oh well.
I am semi competetive, I play for fun, but go for the top!

Anyways, Looking forward to get to know you all better, I am a
team-player all the way through. You can accomplish so much more as a
team!

BTW I love Top Gear, watched every episode a dozen times. I looove discussing the show and everything they do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Welcome to the team Skauz0r Smile
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 am

Hi and welcome to MSM, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. Don't forget to check out the current series, which are held on saturday and sunday for europe-friendly hours. Don't worry about our driving, as you already posess the most important quality and that is to aim for a clean drive. When I joined MSM I improved a lot on my driving, learned to drive in group in a close race (which is totally different from world tour or random lobbies), and learned to drive without assists. I think this applies to a lot of our members. You'll also find a lot of activity on the forums, my final suggestion will be to participate here as well if you feel like it, it'll make you feel part of the team more than just doing the races on forza.
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:28 pm

hey everyone,

i will be racing with you guys soon. just have some issues before i get my gold account sorted. please dont delete, i swear i will be racing alongside you all soon.

been into racing since i can remember and played racing games since way back in the day.

love me some corvettes and muscle cars.

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:29 pm

we weren't going to delete you till you mentioned corvette Wink your all good, just let us know when you gold and can race Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:51 am

Hi to all at MSM

My GT is Wicked Singe and I am one of the leaders of Pixel Motorsport, RetPetty joined our site the other day and enquired about some inter club races which sounds pretty exciting to us at Pixel.

I am a forza veteran playing since Forza 1 on the original Xbox, I live in Staffordshire in the UK and play as much FM4 as real life allows me too.

Hopefully be able to talk to Ret over the weekend and sort something out between our clubs. If anyone wants to send me a FR please do so hope to race with you soon.

Gaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi and welcome Gaz! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Hi Gaz and welcome to MSM cheers
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Welcome to MSM!!, Hope you find everything here easy to find and the people even easier to get along with. Looking forward to hopefully doing some inter-club racing with you guys Smile
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Hey all. My name is Rick, and Forza Horizon is my first serious racing game.

Most of my gaming background is in shooters with a little bit in fighting games. If you need help stepping up your game in Halo 4, add me on Xbox! I also LOVE Trials Evo.

If you're wondering how to pronounce my gamertag, it's either "Aye Goat" or "Ah Goat". I'm not picky. Smile

GT: Agoat944

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:13 pm

WELCOME AGOAT!!!!!

Hope to see you on FM4 sometime in the near future and welcome to MSM! Hope you enjoy your time here and make many a friend Smile

Fam/Almond (or whatever you wish to call me!)
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Hello my name is Twisted and i'm an Alcoholic.

DAMN! Wrong forum, um ignore that part hehehe,

Well what can I say, my name is Chris, im a serious Forza Racer, love to race in competition's where I can give the most renown drivers a run for their money if I can, racing on sites such as XPLR and TORA have most of my time, but I will always make space available in my calender for my friends over at PNUK, as I do enjoy the banter and casual, just enjoyable racing they do, take's the stress out of driving when you need it and that's why I stay.

I also do all my own tuning, and painting, so if anyone needs advice just send a message and ill see what I can do.

Anyways hope to see you on the track soon guys, take care. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:33 pm

oh dont worry, we are all alcoholics here, if you consider Forza some weird twisted for of beer.

Welcome to MSM!!!!, hope you find the forum easy to navigate and the members easier to get along with....

ha, what am I kidding we are a bunch of douchebags, especially that RetPetty guy, bleehhhhhh lol... and don't even get me started on that CallMehDarkside/Bobbo kid....oh wait..uh...nvm... Very Happy Very Happy

I kid I kid, welcome to MSM, glad to have you Smile
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:03 pm

eyup msm. my name`s simon (gt - skeelnomis), from york Uk. been into forza since the first game but kinda lost interest after no.3. got no.4 and didn`t get into it really until i joined pnuk and since then i found the forza love again, haha. saw the interclub that retpetty posted up on pixel forum so thought i`d check out this place and show some support. look forward to racing with you guys and i always try to keep it clean but competitive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum