Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 8 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 8 Vote_lcap40%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 8 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 8 Vote_lcap40%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 8 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

+12
slasher99999
Clark GriswoId
RetPetty
x DeadTaco x
B4D B0Y69
Othelion
SimF40
Dominic Mako
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
Plagued Almond
CallMehDarkside
16 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 8 Empty Re: [CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

Post by Om3ga73 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Calculators get you within the general area you want to be, but you need to make sure it doesn't do anything stupid and remember that it might have problems.
Om3ga73
Om3ga73

Back to top Go down

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 8 Empty Re: [CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

Post by Plagued Almond Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Cant wait to get my ZR1 Painted oh yea and downloaded Razz
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Race Number : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by SimF40 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:37 am

Sorry guys, not going to be able to make Sundays race , good luck to all and have a good one

Sim
SimF40
SimF40

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Here is the Corvette build for the Blancpain Endurance Series.

Corvette Build:
Spoiler:

will also be updating and finalizing the roster, remember after this race you can NOT change cars.
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:08 pm

I'm curious about what cars will be driven this weekend. I know I'll stick to my choise, even though it's not the fastest it is a lot of fun to drive. If anyone else is not quitting the Porsche but you're struggling with the tune, I'm willing to share mine (#45). Even though it isn't as stable as you can get a Lambo, it works a lot better for me than the standard tune.
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:19 am

I'm driving my ZR1 in Belgian colors with Belgian Beer sponsor Jupiler Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] updated with Spotter's guide pic
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:25 am

Can we get an update please? Reading through the SB this morning i've realised you have members of family in hospital (hope all goe's well) and may not be able to attend. if i recall correctly Bobbo said that if more than 16 show then lobbys will be split by classe's, that means we could with a couple of lobby host's on standby, 1 host from each class are needed. This is just incase he can't make it and to avoid any last minute confusion.

Also, Unfortunately the Spotters guide has to be scrapped due to the large amount of vehicle changes, Sorry guys Crying or Very sad
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Update: Snippety is Correct, I may not be able to make it due to the fact that I have both my gf and sister in the hospital at the current moment. So I will ask Snip to host the lobby in the events I can't make it. If we have more than 16 people that show up, I'd like for everyone to split up into a PRO Lobby and AM lobby. Anyone who knows how to properly set up lobbies to find the settings for lobbies will be allowed to host the AM lobby. But I will try my best to squeeze 50 mins out of my day today and get in the race.

Thank you all for understanding.
-Bobbo
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Ill happily throw my hat i the ring and be a backup host. Unfortunately I am PRO but if needs must im happy to help out wherever is needed.

As for the lobby settings, i can jump into a private chat with Snip to sort those out.

Im sure an AM will host but as i say im happy to be kept as a backup if it comes to it. (just compare my overall time and slot me into the pro field afterwards)

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Well i have been scrwed and will be missing another BP race in a row ;( apparently my mom got angry that i was sleeping and took my TV power cord :@ But i will be back NEXT week for......and these will be the only races i will miss!

DAMN YOU VILE WOMAN!!!!!

Later that day: Here you can have back your TV cord

Thanks Ma!
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Back to top Go down

Post by Om3ga73 Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:17 pm

My time: 1hr 11:34
Om3ga73
Om3ga73

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:25 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][img:045b][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Apologies, AM are at the top and PRO at the bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks again for the times mamu
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Om3ga73 Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:50 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Om3ga73
Om3ga73

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:23 am

Great job to my teamate Afro for his 2nd position! cheers

Great job to Grosjean for his 2nd place at the Mtl GP! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Sorry about the start of the race, Bad Boy. Your car was flying up into the air and darting from one side of the track to the other. I never really knew where you were on the track. Same thing for Duck's car. So when the race restarted I just hung back. I wasn't going to risk getting past either one of you. I'll take 5th and an incident free race any day.
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Ugh second DNS/DNF in a row. I won't miss any more becuase skool will be out Very Happy

Also those starts still need to be worked out imo. At the back people tend not to be bunched up with the rest of the field or even side by side. When coming through the final corner everyone should slow down to bunch up THEN go green. Just talking from what i experienced.

Fam
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 pm

RippednTorn wrote:Sorry about the start of the race, Bad Boy. Your car was flying up into the air and darting from one side of the track to the other. I never really knew where you were on the track. Same thing for Duck's car. So when the race restarted I just hung back. I wasn't going to risk getting past either one of you. I'll take 5th and an incident free race any day.

I'm guessing it was your car that kept jumping up to Mamu and back again during the warm up Wink
You kept me on my toes during the race though. Every time I thought I'd got away you came right back.
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Yeah, it was still an enjoyable race. Unfortunately this lag problem is happening in every race I'm in with you and Duck and Minim. Makes the Saturday lobby pretty unnerving with 3 cars jumping all over the track.
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Om3ga73 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:48 pm

I was more concerned with the lag crashing the lobby - all of a sudden it was like everyone quit at the same time, but it didn't interfere with the race so I just kept driving.
Om3ga73
Om3ga73

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:27 pm

With regards rolling starts its the drivers responsibility to keep up with the car ahead of him. Slowing the front runners down causes more issues because they have no view to the rear end of the grid.

If the person at ur side is leaving a gap thats their disadvantage. Just keep up with the person directly ahead of u
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by SimF40 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Team DRS announces its retirement from this event , apologies to the race organisers and i hope you all (except #########) have a good remaining series.

I look forward to the German Supercar series

Cheers

Sim
SimF40
SimF40

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:32 pm

In the opening stages of the race on Sunday 10th June 2012, there was an off track excursion between AM Audi R8 Driver SimF40 and AM Chevrolet Corvette Driver IFamilyGuy11. It was on the opening lap of the race(first flying lap) where Sim F40 had a braking problem and drove too deep into the corner, suffered understeer and his car drove off the track, meanwhile coming down the straightaway due to him missing the parade lap, FamilyGuy drove into the corner in an attempt to get around the off-roading Audi, but the telemetry and video showed after numerous reviews and restarts that FamilyGuy drove into the rear end of Sim, and what seemed like he intentionally turned left....on a right handed corner, then he proceeded to sit there in the excess runoff, thus possibly causing problems for the leaders. Therefore, I have Disqualifed and Removed IFamilyGuy from the Blancpain endurance series due to overly aggressive driving and intent to wreck someone. I will have the replay up on my sf. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, Dom or Ret as I will be filing this report with them in the next few mins as well. Congrats to Snippety(PRO) and BLM(AM) who won their classes in Blancpain, plus a major thank you for all the support with my sister and my girlfriend, greatly appreciate it, see you all at Catalunya.

-Bobbo

Last edited by CallMehDarkside on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:21 pm

"sister/girlfriend"?! are you a redneck bobbo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next