Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Introduce Yourself

+36
LS FOGGY
ApexPredator V3
PENDY 757
philinator24
hunty1981
NZ Rosco
Peugeots Back
BigBen0913
CE181180
ReadingRich
Rebel Whitey
skullarmy
canesGS
XB6 Broomzke
d4ninho
g35gomba
consult
hillcrest34
PWNzillaBH
SKISMO
LoneStranger
x DeadTaco x
Plagued Almond
RippednTorn
B4D B0Y69
SimF40
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
slasher99999
Othelion
Clark GriswoId
Toasterr x
Jimsalad
CallMehDarkside
RetPetty
Dominic Mako
40 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Hokay so! I'm finally getting around to this introduction of thine self portion of the old forum here. I want to start by saying; Hello! My name is Justin, you will all know me as Zhambrak Xharam, hard to say I know... I'll leave the nerdery out of my name explanation unless you guys really wanna know just ask.

Born, raised and currently living in Ohio, attending college and at this very second looking for work. Needless to say I will be spending plenty of time with my Xbox until I find a job. I love video games of all kinds so racing is not the only thing I do. I tend to be a Jack-of-all-trades... Good at everything and the master of nothing. I am guaranteed not to be the best racer but I will be a challenge. My favorite genre of game are Real Time Strategy games.

As for racing I have a pretty mild temper and rage quitting is not an option... On the track I'll be full go no matter what place I am on the poles. Always down for a good joke but expect it coming back.

Want to know anything else? Just ask

See you guys on the track Wink

Zhambrak Xharam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Buldzjin wrote:Hey guys, I'm an old MSM member who took a break and now wants a taste of FM4.

I live in Montréal, I speak french, but I like to think my english is not too bad.

I've always loved racing games... first racing game that got be hooked up is the Nigel Mansel F1 game on the SNES.

At the moment I'm playing WoW, LoL, SC2... I expect to play BF3 too Smile

I root for Hamilton and Kobayashi, they keep F1 very entertaining... even if it's Hamilton is a wreaking ball this season. I'm also a big fan of GSP and Tiger Woods.

See you on the track!

Woo Hoo, I was wondering if you were gonna come back. Welcome home Buldzjin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 am

Hey guys

A few of you may know me from my short stint with FLR a while back. Haven't changed much, just got stronger and faster Razz

Still playing football, still lifting weights, still in school. Got a better TV since last time though, so I can read and tune cars without getting too bad a headache. What's this mean? It means the Buick Regal is about to start rolling heads Razz

Anyway...

I live in Kentucky, USA. No, I'm not married to my cousin.

I can't remember the last time I didn't have a racing game in my possession. I've played pretty much every racing game on every system I've owned. Mario Kart, NFS, Forza, you name it. Hell, I had Mickey Speedway USA back on N64.

I'm probably the only person who races and loves cars, yet doesn't watch racing. No F1, no anything. I used to watch Bullrun on speed before it got scrapped.

Besides Forza, I play LoL, Minecraft, Black Ops, MvC3, and TF2.

Also had a stint on an... imageboard a bit back. Probably will throw out the occasional meme every once in a while. Trying to get over that Razz

Sooo... yeah. That's me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 pm

I just signed up so I haven't played with any of you yet so this seems very appropriate to write something here.

My GT is Caboose Z06. When I looked to change my GT back in 2007 I had a Z06 at the time and every other version of Caboose (nickname from racing) was taken so I used that and the car is long gone. I'm 38 years old and have literally been playing online games since the late 70's on mainframes which is a long story in itself. Since my kid is nearly grown (senior in HS), she does her own thing so I'm gaming more these days.

I have played every version of Forza but really didn't like 3 all that much so I think I topped out at level 13 and only did a bit of online racing. 4 seems like a lot more fun so I'm playing quite a bit but would like to play with a bunch of regulars who don't take this too seriously yet try to race as clean and fair as possible. I have some real life racing experience but all amateur stuff.

Other games I play: iRacing, Call of Duty (whichever version is current but prefer the MW series), SC2, I recently started playing Counter-Strike CS again (yes, major flashback for me). I was on XBLR if any of you remember that site when it was very active during Forza2 and ran in the leagues for a couple years there.

I'm in New Mexico for the past 13 years but lived on the East Coast (NC, VA, NY, and even briefly Canada). I'm usually on as soon as the wife start watching crappy reality TV, about 7pm Mountain time until 10pm or so.

Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:52 am

Hello-

I'm Travis, my gamertag is jetkilr218. I am 26 and I love driving. I have been playing Forza since the first one came out. I play COD and Madden titles as well. I am a car enthusiast in the reality world as well as the virtual one. I own a '95 Eclipse GSX, a '73 Plymouth Duster, and an '01 Ram1500 Sport. Wish I had a racing wheel and the whole setup, but unfortunately the budget says I have to stick with the controller.

I really like the addition of clubs to Forza, and hope that the admins of Maverick Speed Motorsports add me soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Whats up guys? Just joined and wanted to introduce myself, my name is Rob and im 24 years old currently active duty airforce. My gamertag is Mastabob5. I am a die hard car enthusiast, pretty much eat sleep and drink cars haha. I currently own a 2010 Mazdaspeed3 with a GT3582r turbo making approximately 500whp. Right now im in the process of tearing down the motor and building it. I do all my work myself so if anyone ever has a question about wrenching on cars let me know! I am a controller user because i dont think its right to spend $400+ on a video game steering wheel haha. I look forward to racing with yall and getting better. Right now i believe im fairly decent but there is always room for improvement and i would really like to learn more about tuning in this game.

add me!

GT: Mastabob5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:21 am

Most of you know me but seeing we got a bunch of newbies I guess ill introduce myself. I typed a very long introduction in the beginning of the site but pushed the back button by mistake and said F it. My name is Jeff Friedrich (facebook me if you must its set to private but just send me a friends request and tell me who you are, my avatar picture is my silver mazdaspeed 3) Im 20 years of age. I have a great sense of humor and a sick sense of humor as well. So be forewarned lol I like to joke around a lot so dont think im serious about everything, and if you cant tell.. just ask, or ask dom or minim because they normally can tell <3

First ill start off by saying 500 hp!!!! I have a 2010 mazdaspeed 3 as well but only 320hp. damn.

Anyway, I am the whore of msm so ill say that now. I like da boys but also the girls so pretty much captain jack of msm. Anything that moves.. etc etc lol So dont be afraid of my flirting its just in all fun, except for llama.. which he is on the flr website not msm so <3

But like it said above I have a 2010 mazdaspeed 3 that I love, I race this often at autocross events and on the track at pacific northwest speedway and more recently portland international, where I came in 3rd out of 26 other mazdas. Got a big cash bonus for the poduim.. no i didnt just got a trophy but wouldnt that be cool. But seeing race season is over right now im just waiting until March when it starts up again. My dad is planing on buying a fomula ford or a formula mazda (if he can find one) he and I would start racing that all over the pacific northwest and some in cali next spring/summer so stoked about that. I am an extreme car enthusiast and love JDM and USDM and appreciate the over priced unreliable Euro cars but you will see me trash talk them becaue of those reasons but in reality I dont hate.

I love anything about videos games, cars, biking, boys, airsofting, and many other thangs. The video games i play are (right now) forza 4, battlefield 3 (a lot), and soon SKYRIM!. I hate call of duty but you will see me on there playing zombies with my friend who likes it, mostly a social thing for me. My favorite type of genere is simulation anything and strategy games. I mostly play these on my gaming pc but if I see enough people playing the same game on the console i always pick it up to play it with. If you cant tell already I am very social and very talkative.

I suck at tuning can not tune for the life of me. So any car you see me drive its 100% stock tune other than tire pressure. I consider myself a pretty consistent driver.

My gamertag is ( Rehab Jeff ) with a space so add me! Its a long story how I got the name but dont mind sharing if you hop in a party and chat. Always down to meet new people. And Im a pretty open and honest person but VERY opinionated and it occasionally gets me into trouble and gets people butt hurt at me. But I normally bite my toungue but sometimes I cant help but "chip" in, and I dont mind people yelling at me and saying STFU Jeff. Im very empathetic and patient 99.9% of the time so I dont mind sitting and listening to your problems and giving some advise. And if I cant help you I will straight up say sorry dunno how I can help.

Im a long time particapent and member of the shoutbox, forum, and forza racing in msm. So you will most likely see me around.. ALOT.

Also Im very flirtatious like I said before, if you dont like it, tell me.. but be fore warned I most likely will do it more to make you uncomfortable LOL @ CJ. Anyway thats me pretty much in a nutt shell. (no pun intended) So just talk to me to get to know me better, Im always around.

Hope to see you on the track!

- Rehab Jeff

P.S I got nudes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:21 am

Also I type a lot if you havent noticed ^ and you will see me take up a whole window of the shoutbox quite often, which I will be laughed at for but its all in good fun Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:36 am

Hey guys, my name is Roger. I came by the gamer tag honestly because I was in the automotive industry for about 14 years total. I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari guy, however they are not always my first choices. I have actually raced in the real world most of my life (Drag, Dirt, and Asphalt). This is a fun way to let off steam and since I like a good challenge, Blake sent me here. I like to race clean, and expect the same from everyone else. That's about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:38 am

My name is Ryan, I'm 23 from Canton, OH. I've been into racing games for quite a while. Blake aka iWreckRookies couldn't be original and come up with his own GT so he partially took from me. He was insistent that I join and has been telling me how organized and in depth the team was and it sounded like fun. So I'm here...looking forward to racing with you guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:46 am

Rehab Jeff wrote:Most of you know me but seeing we got a bunch of newbies I guess ill introduce myself. I typed a very long introduction in the beginning of the site but pushed the back button by mistake and said F it. My name is Jeff Friedrich (facebook me if you must its set to private but just send me a friends request and tell me who you are, my avatar picture is my silver mazdaspeed 3) Im 20 years of age. I have a great sense of humor and a sick sense of humor as well. So be forewarned lol I like to joke around a lot so dont think im serious about everything, and if you cant tell.. just ask, or ask dom or minim because they normally can tell <3

First ill start off by saying 500 hp!!!! I have a 2010 mazdaspeed 3 as well but only 320hp. damn.

Anyway, I am the whore of msm so ill say that now. I like da boys but also the girls so pretty much captain jack of msm. Anything that moves.. etc etc lol So dont be afraid of my flirting its just in all fun, except for llama.. which he is on the flr website not msm so <3

But like it said above I have a 2010 mazdaspeed 3 that I love, I race this often at autocross events and on the track at pacific northwest speedway and more recently portland international, where I came in 3rd out of 26 other mazdas. Got a big cash bonus for the poduim.. no i didnt just got a trophy but wouldnt that be cool. But seeing race season is over right now im just waiting until March when it starts up again. My dad is planing on buying a fomula ford or a formula mazda (if he can find one) he and I would start racing that all over the pacific northwest and some in cali next spring/summer so stoked about that. I am an extreme car enthusiast and love JDM and USDM and appreciate the over priced unreliable Euro cars but you will see me trash talk them becaue of those reasons but in reality I dont hate.

I love anything about videos games, cars, biking, boys, airsofting, and many other thangs. The video games i play are (right now) forza 4, battlefield 3 (a lot), and soon SKYRIM!. I hate call of duty but you will see me on there playing zombies with my friend who likes it, mostly a social thing for me. My favorite type of genere is simulation anything and strategy games. I mostly play these on my gaming pc but if I see enough people playing the same game on the console i always pick it up to play it with. If you cant tell already I am very social and very talkative.

I suck at tuning can not tune for the life of me. So any car you see me drive its 100% stock tune other than tire pressure. I consider myself a pretty consistent driver.

My gamertag is ( Rehab Jeff ) with a space so add me! Its a long story how I got the name but dont mind sharing if you hop in a party and chat. Always down to meet new people. And Im a pretty open and honest person but VERY opinionated and it occasionally gets me into trouble and gets people butt hurt at me. But I normally bite my toungue but sometimes I cant help but "chip" in, and I dont mind people yelling at me and saying STFU Jeff. Im very empathetic and patient 99.9% of the time so I dont mind sitting and listening to your problems and giving some advise. And if I cant help you I will straight up say sorry dunno how I can help.

Im a long time particapent and member of the shoutbox, forum, and forza racing in msm. So you will most likely see me around.. ALOT.

Also Im very flirtatious like I said before, if you dont like it, tell me.. but be fore warned I most likely will do it more to make you uncomfortable LOL @ CJ. Anyway thats me pretty much in a nutt shell. (no pun intended) So just talk to me to get to know me better, Im always around.

Hope to see you on the track!

- Rehab Jeff

P.S I got nudes

haha ya man its kinda stupid in FWD, but roll racing is fun Razz

are you on mazdaspeedforums?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:00 am

ya im on there .org username is Jeffy not much done to mine got my winter tires on though which look good haha

But 500 hp jeez I bet 3rd gear is amazing. 3rd gear pulls stock let alone 500hp haha send me a fr or ill do it later when i get online

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:05 am

ya man, if my tires are cold i spin all the way through third.

But once i warm them up 3rd pulls HARD. haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:11 am

oh god hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Hi , just thought id introdue myself,

My names jack porter , live in just outside London in a 'lovely' place called slough. Im 15 so gaming is a pretty big thing in my life, although forza 4 is the first one ive ever played and i love it.

I actually play a trumpet and play in a brass band

I love classic cars like the jag e-types and restore classic motorbikes with my father

I look forward immensely to racing in some games

Oh yes, i'm a total noob when it comes to tuning so you have to forgive me on that aspect as i only have had the game a month

Thank you
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:35 am

Hello all, My name is Chip and the GT is Dumpshack. I found you guys on the Forza 4 forum, which is a great resource for all things Forza. I'm excited to be part of an active Forza club and my main schtick is setting quick and clean lap times. I'm looking forward to some good racing as the public lobbies have few serious drivers. My favorite makes are Lamborghini, Ferrari, Audi, BMW, and Ford. I wish 4 had Porsche. I'm 40 and married and my wife enjoys watching me race and cheering me on. I work nights so I'm typically online very late/early morning like 4:00 to 7:00 of the Pacific Standard time (GMT-8 I believe). See you on the asphalt ribbon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:37 am

welcome to msm mr shack Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by I Am Afroduck Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Welcome to MSM, you should check out some of the race series we've got on at the moment they're all pretty competitive!
I Am Afroduck
I Am Afroduck
Painter
Painter

Race Number : 888

http://the-ducks-view.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Hello all! My name is Lancaster (gt: LANC1983) and I live in the D/FW area of the best country ever, Texas. I've been playing racing games since I was but a wee lad. Always been a car guy, mainly older Toyotas esp. Cressidas. I look forward to racing with you all and remember, keep the rubber side down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:16 am

Hello all, my name is Eric (GT: DJ Crunk Killa). I live in San Luis Obispo, California and currently in college. Been playing Forza since the first one came out. Im not the greatest driver, but i can usually race pretty competitively and clean. Other games that i play include Mass Effect, Halo, Battlefield, and after finals Skyrim. Cant wait to race with you guys online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:19 am

welcome and welcome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Welcome to the team guys Smile u will receive ur race mandatory jumpsuit and cape shortly.

We also have half off brazilian wax coupons. Get them soon before jeff grabs them all
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Damn, Totally didn't know about the waxes....is it in-house or do you bring the Filipino here?

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:15 pm

yeah, im guessing you didnt get the pm bout your new role on the team huh? Wink
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:49 am

RetPetty wrote:
We also have half off brazilian wax coupons. Get them soon before jeff grabs them all

HEY! There arnt all for me!... just most of them, I gots to be shavin for my man Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum