Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Introduce Yourself

+36
LS FOGGY
ApexPredator V3
PENDY 757
philinator24
hunty1981
NZ Rosco
Peugeots Back
BigBen0913
CE181180
ReadingRich
Rebel Whitey
skullarmy
canesGS
XB6 Broomzke
d4ninho
g35gomba
consult
hillcrest34
PWNzillaBH
SKISMO
LoneStranger
x DeadTaco x
Plagued Almond
RippednTorn
B4D B0Y69
SimF40
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
slasher99999
Othelion
Clark GriswoId
Toasterr x
Jimsalad
CallMehDarkside
RetPetty
Dominic Mako
40 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Hi my name is david. Currently living in Minneapolis, MN. i am definitely a car guy but like my video games as well, spent some time as a mechanic and a lot of the draw to forza for me is modding like engine swap combinations and rear wheel wheel drive integras (lol dont think its ever really been done in real life but i can dream) . played some forza 3 only but not for long. im usually playing BF3 or trying to drift (trying) on fm4 without too much luck. also like to do some cycled production racing, nothing like an even playing field.

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:38 pm

dstroman wrote:Hi my name is david. Currently living in Minneapolis, MN. i am definitely a car guy but like my video games as well, spent some time as a mechanic and a lot of the draw to forza for me is modding like engine swap combinations and rear wheel wheel drive integras (lol dont think its ever really been done in real life but i can dream) . played some forza 3 only but not for long. im usually playing BF3 or trying to drift (trying) on fm4 without too much luck. also like to do some cycled production racing, nothing like an even playing field.

welcome to MSM!, and if you want a level playing field, you have come to the right place, hop in on the racing asap! Smile
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:53 am

Othelion wrote: started playing racing games all back in '93 with Indycar racing from Papyrus at the age of 7.

We'll get along just fine Smile

I'm James Kidd, 27 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I'll get this out of the way right now: the HRN in my name stands for "Hit 'N' Run" which has been an joke name for a team with a buddy of mine for years now. That being said I always try to keep it clean. I'm squeaky clean when occationally racing go-karts, but I currently have oversteer issues in Forza so it isn't as easy.

I actually used to have my Xbox names as Hit N Run Racing but used to get booted from rooms before the race started :S

Anyways hope to see you all online when work permits and have some fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:38 am

Team HNR Racing wrote:
Othelion wrote: started playing racing games all back in '93 with Indycar racing from Papyrus at the age of 7.

We'll get along just fine Smile

I'm James Kidd, 27 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I'll get this out of the way right now: the HRN in my name stands for "Hit 'N' Run" which has been an joke name for a team with a buddy of mine for years now. That being said I always try to keep it clean. I'm squeaky clean when occationally racing go-karts, but I currently have oversteer issues in Forza so it isn't as easy.

I actually used to have my Xbox names as Hit N Run Racing but used to get booted from rooms before the race started :S

Anyways hope to see you all online when work permits and have some fun.

Welcome 100th member!, add all of us to xbox live, trust me someone will ALWAYS be on
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:00 am

^ that we will always be on. ALWAYS also LOL @ minim for not accepting your request to the car club thinking you were someone random. minim you are an idiot but this is why we <3s you. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:46 am

little late at the introductions but hey, ive been tuning for the upcoming ALMS series :-P.

My name is James, 22 from Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.

Im just recently engaged and finished trades college as a Welder and have plans to move out west to start a career.

Cars are my passion and racing is my dream. Every since I was a kid its alwasy been about going fast. My favorite cars would have to be american muscle and german sports cars.

I'm basically tired of all the punks on public lobbys so im glad to be on a team that also shares the same racing mentallity as myself... competitive, clean racing.

So anyways thats a little about myself, feel free to add me to XBL (gamertag: Bigjame26)

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimsalad Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:11 am

Rehab Jeff wrote:^ that we will always be on. ALWAYS also LOL @ minim for not accepting your request to the car club thinking you were someone random. minim you are an idiot but this is why we <3s you. lol

I prefer to call it tactically ignoring requests. I didn't not accept him, just didn't accept him myself Smile
Jimsalad
Jimsalad
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 61

https://msmnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Hello! My name is Kenji, or you can just call me NJP695, AKA my gamertag. I am 15 years old, living in NYC. I first started playing racing games with Stuntman for the PS2. I played that for years until I got my Xbox 360, which came with the new Forza 2. I am a Chevy, Toyota and Lamborghini enthusiast, but I'll drive anything with at least half a wheel. xD

I see that you guys are mostly based in Forza 4. I have 3 but i plan on getting 4 this month. I ran out of money buying something and i need to save up.

Hope some time soon someone'll jump on Forza 3 and hit me up with an S class duel. Me and my Z28 will destroy you!

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:57 pm

welcome to msm, i think your our youngest member, most of us moved over to fm4 and normally people only get on 3 if they forgot a vinyl they needed in 4 hehe

once you get 4 your welcome to join in on the current alms series Smile

see you on the track
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:06 pm

welcome welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:42 pm

welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Hey, I'm a 50 year old druggie who likes to race on forza in his spare time.

Just joking, you know who I am..
I'm having a look around as a possible relocation for EUR, possible - nothing has been decided yet tha, so don't get your hopes up too soon Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Toasterr x Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:50 pm

I've never seen you before in my life. $:

Haha welcome to MSM Smile
Toasterr x
Toasterr x

Race Number : 811

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Greetings Fellow Speedfreaks!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:06 am

I'm a 44 year old Canuck who enjoys clean racing. I'm tired of knuckleheads punting players off the track as soon as the flag drops so I hope that I've found the right club here that values good sportsmanship as much as I do.

Over the holidays I upgraded from the MS FBB Wheel to the Fanatec CSR Elite and Club Sport Pedals - mounted to a Forza 3 Playseat rig. I'm still getting used to the new wheel/pedal combo and right foot breaking.

Cheers!

LayZBoy Racer #66

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:08 am

great to have you on the team Smile a full race setup huh, nice
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:45 am

RetPetty wrote:welcome to msm, i think your our youngest member, most of us moved over to fm4 and normally people only get on 3 if they forgot a vinyl they needed in 4 hehe

once you get 4 your welcome to join in on the current alms series :)

see you on the track

Thanks. Well it's good to get some young blood pumping behind the wheel in the club, isn't it? Well, i hope some people can sometime soon hop on Forza 3 over the weekends so I can prove my worth. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:26 am

welcomeski.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:48 am

My name is Rick GT Dawgs71.Im 40,and im from Columbus Ga.I currently live in Erwin TN where i work at a dye house where i dye and finish fabrics,parachute mostly.
Im an avid sports fan,football mostly though.Bulldogs,Falcons,dolphins.I work 3rdat shift so my gaming times through the week are days and some mid afternoons.

On the track im a boyscout until the last lap,but i always keep it clan."you let me by,i'll let you pass" is a mindset i try to maintain however its difficult in these hoppers.Forza is really the only game i play anymore as i am spent on the shooters.Ive been playing since Forza 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Welcome to the team, hope to see u on the track. Any questions just send a pm or ask in the shoutbox
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi, The name is Rigo (gamertag: Rigo94)
Im from California im 17 years of age. I love the roar of engines in the morning, mid-day, evening, and night. I love playing Forza, ive played every racing title out these days but no game keeps blowing my mind like Forza.

Im currently waiting for enrollement at an Arizona college to get my Bachelors in Graphic Design. Hopefully one day ill be creating the car posters your children will be looking at and admireing. Cars is my other passion i love to race them, cruis, and customize them. Some cars look better when their are plane a simple but their are cars that you can put your time and life into building but their could always be somthing better you can do to it.

Well i sign up for MSMnation, for a coompetetive edge, and good clean race battles. I hate bumper cars but love a good battle for the next position.
Hope to see you guys online so maybe you can show me a few tune up tricks and to just have a blast. SEE YEA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:41 pm

welcome to MSM.

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Clean close racing? You came to the right place Wink
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Thanks, and yes i love that competitive rush that gets you on the edge of you seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Hey guys! My name is Cole, but my tag is Dude Potential. You can call me Dude though, or The Dude. Wink

I'm a 20 year old Media Arts & Game Development student at UW-Whitewater in Whitewater, WI. Gaming nerd, etc., but I've always had a thing for fast cars. I get it from my dad mostly. I'm not the most mechanically car savvy, however, so don't kill me for not understanding technical things or hate me for driving auto (I'm terrible at manual). I do, however, race fairly well and as clean as possible. I make mistakes like anyone else, but I never drive aggressively.

I was looking for an active, event-driven, fun club to join and have a blast in, learning how to tune better, set quicker laps, etc. So then I found MSM and here I am. Smile

If you want to know something, just ask. I'm an open book. I play a lot of League of Legends, Dark Souls, Skyrim, and Steam games too, so I'm kind of all over the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Sounds like youll fit right in here then Smile welcome
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content