Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

+12
slasher99999
Clark GriswoId
RetPetty
x DeadTaco x
B4D B0Y69
Othelion
SimF40
Dominic Mako
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
Plagued Almond
CallMehDarkside
16 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 3 Empty Re: [CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Mon May 14, 2012 7:46 pm

ok, Good job. just needs to be a side profile with the car facing left
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 3 Empty Re: [CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Ok, getting there:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Mon May 14, 2012 8:22 pm

infact sorry to be a pain Blimp, but could you take that picture again but in the white warehouse, makes it easier to cut round the car then. cheers
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by I Am Afroduck Mon May 14, 2012 11:05 pm

I'll get that lambo to you tomorrow snip, been super busy with uni so keep forgetting when I get time : /
I Am Afroduck
I Am Afroduck
Painter
Painter

Race Number : 888

http://the-ducks-view.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Mon May 14, 2012 11:18 pm

SimF40 and Colonel Blimp: Please take full side profile pictures in the "hangar" home space so it makes it easier to make you cars for the spotter's guide, thank you

-Bobbo
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by SimF40 Tue May 15, 2012 6:28 am

Done and sent to Snip
SimF40
SimF40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 6:54 pm

pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 7:49 pm

High

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 8:44 pm

CallMehDarkside wrote:SimF40 and Colonel Blimp: Please take full side profile pictures in the "hangar" home space so it makes it easier to make you cars for the spotter's guide, thank you

-Bobbo

Here you go Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Snip, if you dont mind could i set my spotters guide image to my sig once complete? I think they look awesome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Tue May 15, 2012 9:27 pm

FTW Mamuskills wrote:Snip, if you dont mind could i set my spotters guide image to my sig once complete? I think they look awesome Smile

yeah no worries mate
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Tue May 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Please let this one be OK...

Spoiler:

Last edited by B4D B0Y69 on Thu May 17, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Different pic)
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Wed May 16, 2012 6:37 am

Yeah thats fine, cheers bb
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Do I need to have a side photo of my car posted here as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 5:18 pm

times ticking guys lets start to get things finalised now Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 6:53 pm

The gallardo, is that the regular S class or the R3 #8?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 6:57 pm

nevermind, figured it out, thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm game.
Team Name: Evilpain
Driver 1:LittleEvil00
Driver 2:N/A (to much pressure to team up)
Car:Lamborghini Gallardo
PRO or AM: AM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 10:29 pm

My ride is painted and tuned, ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 11:55 pm

nice livery littleevil!

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Fri May 18, 2012 7:04 am

the car is to high up in the image, i f you could lower it a bit that would be great Smile
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 8:14 am

need to get an official number board and either a PRO or AM logo also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Fri May 18, 2012 8:28 am

Waiting on the Porsche pack to do our paint! There are already some nice designs here already too, I'll have to do my best to make it a good one.
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Fri May 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Right i'm going to post up who's liveries i have not recieved yet for the spotters guide, I know some of you are waiting for the incoming Porsche pack to be released and so we'll just have to wait for them. For those that have their paints ready, please make sure that you have the correct number board and number displayed on the side of your car which is available from Bobbo's SF. There also needs to be the PRO or AM board present underneath/next to the main numberboard aswell depending on which you are running in and last but not least is that if you are running a 2 man team your cars will need identifying colours, ie 1 with red mirrors and rear wing endplate and the other with green. Cheers Snip

• SnippetyOggy86
  • Live4xtc
  • Mamuskills
  • Trash
  • Familyguy
  • ColonelBlimp
  • YeliyaYue
  • Afroduck
  • Moochie moo
  • Dom
  • Badboy
  • Sim (getting there)
  • Clark
  • Ripped
  • Bobbo
  • BLM
  • LittleEvil
  • Othelion
  • FSG
  • Slasher
  • NJP
  • Deadtaco
  • MP4?
  • Hillcrest?
  • Blaringfiddle?

If i've missed you on that list and you have entered the series please shoot me a pm and i'll add you as soon as possible. Cheers Snip

Last edited by SnippetyOggy86 on Tue May 22, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 2:22 pm

This should be it.[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next