Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 11 Vote_lcap20%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 11 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 11 Vote_lcap40%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 11 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 11 Vote_lcap40%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 11 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

+12
slasher99999
Clark GriswoId
RetPetty
x DeadTaco x
B4D B0Y69
Othelion
SimF40
Dominic Mako
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
Plagued Almond
CallMehDarkside
16 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 11 Empty Re: [CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 am

IFAMILYGUY11 wrote:I dont see that as a "Big Ask" and last week bobbo delayed it for F1 so i dont see why he wouldnt for Soccer Smile

"FOOTBALL"
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 11 Empty Re: [CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

Post by Clark GriswoId Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:20 pm

?

Last edited by Clark GriswoId on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Clark GriswoId
Clark GriswoId

Race Number : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:57 pm

tbh +2
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by I Am Afroduck Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Someone deleted my comment....not going to name any names....minim....
I Am Afroduck
I Am Afroduck
Painter
Painter

Race Number : 888

http://the-ducks-view.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:43 pm

UK Members:

I NEED to know what time the game will end so I can get a Estimated Time for the lobby to open. However, if I do this, I must have a guarantee that you will show up. If I do not get a guarantee from the majority of you that you will show up, I will NOT delay the lobby. Please get ahold of me asap. thanks
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm

It should be finished around 9.30 but that's if it doesn't go to extra time.
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Theyll be alot watching the game so if u do go ahead alot of the grid will be absent

Fyi i should be racing although had no practice at mugello
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:26 pm

ALERT: The Lobby has been pushed back to 4:30 eastern standard time due to the Italy-England EURO 2012 Soccer/Futbol game, lobby will open 4:30 eastern with Qualifying starting asap. I will have another announcement asap regarding the future of this series.
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:10 pm

CallMehDarkside wrote:ALERT: The Lobby has been pushed back to 4:30 eastern standard time due to the Italy-England EURO 2012 Soccer/Futbol

"FOOTBALL"
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by I Am Afroduck Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:04 pm

I will be to drunk and depressed/happy to turn up.
I Am Afroduck
I Am Afroduck
Painter
Painter

Race Number : 888

http://the-ducks-view.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:08 am

great racing guys was alot of fun trying to keep up with snippy, then after my late spin was fun racing with taco even if it wasnt for position, that ferrari has some great straight line speed.
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:46 am

Big thanks to all that turned up for tonights race, regardless weather we get points or not it was still great racing. Very clean, no restarts and As always Ret let me know he was never far away and was there to capitalise on any mistakes. Again well done to fam for sticking out and finishing.

GRAND PRIX OF ITALY RESULTS:

PRO

• SNIPPETYOGGY: 1H:9.23
  • RETPETTY: 1H:9.44
  • BIGJAMES: 1H:10.12
  • RIPPED: 1H:10.26
  • OTHELION: 1H.11.35
  • BADBOY: 1H:14.36

AM

• VAMPIRA: 1H:11.16
  • DEADTACO: 1H:11.42
  • FAMILYGUY: 1H:31.54
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:06 am

Great race all round guys Smile And Congrats to snippy for a dominating preformance in Pro Class and Congrats to Vamps for a dominating preformance in AM Class!!!!!
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Race Number : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:31 am

After a long hard think this morning Driver SnippetyOggy and team Go Pro will be withdrawing from the BP endurance series. While it was fun to begin with it soon became more of a ball ache than fun, dwindling numbers and the host not scoring points for reasons unknown to me are my reasons.
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 pm

If it means that much to you guys, after a night of thinking about it, I will score points officially for this race, It just sucks for me that I can't even race in my own series and it just seems like noone is really even caring, so if it means that much to you guys, I will count points for this series.

Furthermore, I will be withdrawing from the Blancpain Endurance Series, although I will still host the races, I will not be par-taking in any of the events. Deepest apologies to everyone, I'd like to thank you all for racing. As I said in the shoutbox, I will be reviving this series around the fall time, and it will be completely different and I will actually stick to my guns this time. But until then, have fun

-Bobbo
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimsalad Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:09 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Jimsalad
Jimsalad
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 61

https://msmnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Captain Haddock, one of the fine things that come from my small country Smile

As what may be a swan song to this series, I present a few pictures from yesterday's race. Great driving everyone, it was a lot of fun once we got started.

The rolling start with Snippety on pole.

Green flag.

Taco's Ferrari up close in motion.

My Porsche in the first corner with Snip in the distance.

James and Ret fighting for second.

Vamp leading the Am division, even ahead of some Pro's (me, but shhhh)

Family in his Vette, representing his adoptive country.

Close but fair between Fam and Bad Boy.

Vrrrooommmmm!

And for those wondering...
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Really Great Pics Othelion! And some really close racing everyone. Congrats to Vamps and Snips for their Division Wins!!! And Ret that is best bumper decal EVER!!!!
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Race Number : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:16 am

lobby opens at 3:30pm EST quali starts at 4:00pm EST
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:32 pm

ALERT: Just to let everyone know the qualifying procedures for the following races.

Nurburgring:

Spoiler:

Laguna Seca: Normal procedure(5 laps)

Le Mans: Will be assorted by how you are based on your 2 finishes in the previous races combined and then averaged out, in the case of a tie, I will go to the point standings to see who starts in front.
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 pm

I NEED YOU

TO RACE IN THE BP SERIES

Lobby opens 3:30PM EST/8:30PM GMT

Quali starts 4:00PM EST/9:00PM GMT
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:09 pm

I'll be there. I've been sick as a dog for the past few days, but hopefully I'll feel better by the weekend.
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 pm

^ total dedication
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:13 am

i`ll be there, have a score to settle Wink
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:50 pm

After this series ends, and after I find an opening window on when there are no series planned(hopefully by the middle of autumn) I can try and revive this series and bring a few more cars and make all the cars competitive to make this series even more fun than what it was this time(which was about as fun as watching paint dry and grass grow on a split screen TV). I will be rebuilding these cars to not fit the GT2 specs, but more to fit the GT3 specs(which means Handicaps to make the cars competitive with the likes of the Z4 and the SLS). So here will be the following cars allowed in the upcoming series to run TBD.

Spoiler:
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next