Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_lcap20%Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_lcap40%Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_lcap40%Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Lamborghini Aventador Review

2 posters

Go down

Which Car Battle Would You Like For Me To Do Next Week?

Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_lcap0%Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_lcap60%Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_lcap20%Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_lcap0%Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_lcap20%Lamborghini Aventador Review Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Lamborghini Aventador Review Empty Lamborghini Aventador Review

Post by CallMehDarkside Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:46 am

PLease Read:Before we get started, I had to re-launch my vote for next week due to Mercedes SLR McLaren having a hard time to get to R3800, so I have dropped that from my review options for next week, so if you voted for that car battle, please re-vote, if not, your votes will go to the option that has the least amount of votes, which may or may not swing the balance of the vote. I also added another option

*We now return you to your regularly scheduled review*
I know what you're thinking, "OMG He's doing 2 reviews in a row, he must be sick", but to tell you the truth I have never felt better, ever since I did last week's review I have felt invigorated to do them once again and will alternate each week, 1 week I will do car battles(like Camaro vs Mustang) and the other week I will relax a bit and only do 1 car. Like I am tonight, now last week I reviewed 2 American Muscle Cars that had alot of horsepower and actually surprisingly good handling(well the Mustang's handling was about a 6 but you get the idea), this time, I am in Italy, reviewing a car from what many people call the most insane automotive company of all time, making this quite possibly the scariest car of all time, this is what I'm talking about.

Lamborghini Aventador Review Lamborghini-aventador-lp700-4-02

The Lamborghini Aventador is the direct successor to the one of the greatest and most bonker supercars of all time, the Murcielago. It debuted at the Geneva Motorshow on February 28th, 2011, 5 months after its unveiling at the Sant'Agata Bolognese. It is powered now by a brand new 6.5L V12 that produces 691 horsepower, despite the game(and Top Gear) saying it has 700 on the nose, which is true to some degree, but 700 PS, not horsepower. Like all its bretheren before it, the Aventador gets its name from the ever loving world of spanish bulls.

The car wasn't initally in the game from the start, but as we all know it was the first ever pack exclusive car in Forza as apart of the November Speed Pack(which as Dominic Mako has said numerous times in the past, that those cars were already programmed to be in the game, just held off so they can make money off it.) Now the car in game is 400,000, which is farily similar to the price the car costs in real life. Here are the stats and the good stuff of the car as it sits in its lovely Orange paint in the showroom floor.

Lamborghini Aventador Review Stock

Now the car starts in low R3, which I think is good becuase now you got alot of play with the car to do what you want with it. But before I got into what I did with the car upgrade wise, I took the car out to Mugello and drove around the track for a few mins, and absouletly fell in love with the sound, the look and the feel of the car(I did 15 laps total). Making its return, here are the things that I needed to "tackle" with this beast of a car.

Lamborghini Aventador Review ThingsToTackle

I felt like the car needed a big handling upgrade, so I tried to bump it up to the top of R3 class, which make the car actually rather lackluster, I mean yes I still had a 0-60 time of faster than you can blink, but the car just was NOT gripping for me, becuase simply put the car has too much power for its tires to handle through the corners, which in a Lamborghini is actually quite the norm. So I decided to put the RWD conversion in and it actually drop the car into S class, much to my enjoyment(I dropped it into S class to my surprise when I first got the car, so I knew for like a year it was an S class car when converted). Here are the stats and good stuff of the Aventador when put into my hands and they become "Bobbo-fied".

Lamborghini Aventador Review Tuned

The car was better off in S class because the car simply just had too much power for the tires to cope with, while it was fantastic in a straightaway it suffered horribly through the corners, which for that big of a car is a big no-no becuase its not often you will get a Le Mans or Road America, which have alot of high speed and low speed corners on the tracks. What also bugged me about the RWD conversion is that I lost 2 gears!!!!, I went from a 7 gear double clutch flappy paddle gear box to a 5 gear double clutch flappy paddle gear box, which make Bobbo mad!!!!, so to see how I also got around that disaster, here is a list of upgrades I did to make the car S700.

Lamborghini Aventador Review Upgrades

The most important upgrade to this ENTIRE car was the Race Transmission, not only did it give me extra play with the gears, but it actually made the car very good and controllable in 1st gear as I drove it back around Mugello and the car was actually very easy, almost rather BORING to drive, which is something you never really think of with a big Lambo. So the car went onto the 3 test tracks after throwing a rather advanced tuning setup on it(aka I actually put some effort in my tune for this review). These were the laptimes around the now 3 test tracks(The number in the ( ) means where it ranks on my LB for that specific track).

Lamborghini Aventador Review LapTimes

The car was amazing, it was quite possibly the most balanced car I ever reviewed, it had the power to keep up with the 911 GT2 RS on the straights, had the mind bendlingly good handling through the corners to keep up with the Ferrari 458 Italia, unfortunately however it could not keep the momentum up through certain parts of the tracks and that is where it hurt the most. Although it wasn't the best, to me it was the best because of the look, the sound and actually how good the car really was. It is a Top 10 of my favorite cars as of late. Which not listed in any specific order include:

Spoiler:

But this list is always changing, some cars leave, some cars go in it just depends on my mood. Anyway, on a scale of 1-10, this car really was a 10, just hope you guys like it as much as I do. Like always the tune of the car will be up on the storefront, but I will also gift it you AFTER you try it and see what you like/dislike about it. But if you don't wanna download the tune first, the car will be up in the Car Club for a week before I put the winner up from next week's car battle. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more.

Lamborghini Aventador Review Aventador

Yes I went for the green, it looks smexy
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Lamborghini Aventador Review Empty Re: Lamborghini Aventador Review

Post by RetPetty Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:10 am

tried the tune at rd america and its extremely well balanced, even under heavy braking the car just stands pointed where you want it.

my only complaint is that i wish you would have kept the stock rims Wink
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down