Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 10 Vote_lcap20%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 10 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 10 Vote_lcap40%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 10 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 10 Vote_lcap40%[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 10 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

+12
slasher99999
Clark GriswoId
RetPetty
x DeadTaco x
B4D B0Y69
Othelion
SimF40
Dominic Mako
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
Plagued Almond
CallMehDarkside
16 posters

:: The Tarmac :: Archive

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 10 Empty Re: [CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

Post by RetPetty Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:24 pm

could someone gift me the replay of the race pls? thanks Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

[CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series - Page 10 Empty Re: [CONDENSED] Blancpain Endurance Series

Post by B4D B0Y69 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:09 am

I've got a copy if you still need one?
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:48 am

If u could gift it over that be great Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:45 am

I was in the Lobby at 3:30PM and i waited one hour for people too join.... Then when the race started it was time for me to go (father's day dinner)

I Missed Silverstone for the Canada GP and next week it's the National Celebration here in Quebec.

It's too hard for me to fit those race in a schedule cause i never know when the race will start and when it will end so i'm out of this.

Sorry

Live

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:49 am

Live4xTc wrote:I was in the Lobby at 3:30PM and i waited one hour for people too join.... Then when the race started it was time for me to go (father's day dinner)

Jesus - you'd think the race would start at 3:40PM whether people had shown or not. I would not wait an hour for people to show up, I might wait 10 minutes, however. They would just miss the race! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by SimF40 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:17 am

Well done Snipp for the win , thanks for the nudge Bobbo lol.

sorry guys for not finishing , xbox live connection died.

car wasnt very fast as i have spent no time on it as i wasnt going to race but felt i owed it to Bobbo for organising this

Will def be out of this Sundays race as i have other commitments

Sim
SimF40
SimF40

Back to top Go down

Post by SimF40 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:18 am

oh yeah......................where was Stewie then , showed up but maybe having his bottle and fell asleep in his cot !!
SimF40
SimF40

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:35 am

Sim Stewie's cousin came over and he had to help get her situated. He says he is sorry and wishes for me to pass on this message: "DAMN YOU VIILE WOMAN"

Family
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Race Number : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark GriswoId Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:20 pm

The series isn't panning out for me. Fathers day yesterday kept me away from the house. This weekend coming up i am fishing with the father-in-law ( the 24th ).
Clark GriswoId
Clark GriswoId

Race Number : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:22 pm

It was a good race, really enjoyed it. I'm never quite sure about the lobby times, coz it seems to keep changing. Anyway, congrats Snip, great driving as always.
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Thanks guys cheers
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Of m8 great win once again! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Hopefully i can make the mugello race and keep snippy honest although he does seem to have a better straightline speed than me. Have to run lower aero settings i guess
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Bobbo can u update the op with the timings as there seems to be some confusion
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:01 pm

what do I need to change? telling me that I need to change and not telling me what I need to change is like telling me to fill your bottle with a liquid, but not telling me what liquid lol
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:44 pm

Theres no time stated in the op as to when the races start
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CallMehDarkside Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:35 pm

RetPetty wrote:Theres no time stated in the op as to when the races start

Everyone knows when the lobby starts....

Lobby Opens 3:30 PM Eastern
Qualifying Starts 4:00 PM Eastern

the rules have NOT changed since the series began, but ill update nonetheless..
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Leading up to the race alot of people were unsure. I mean live was waiting fir an hour not realising he had the wrong time. My ask to post it was so there were no misunderstanding on it
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Through the weeks of organising this event, some things have changed. Examples are the track order, the races pushed back a week, car choise open/closed, extra car builds that became available, teams, saturday lobby scrapped,...

I'm not criticising these changes, in fact I think you made the right call on most of them, but the announcement of them could've been better. Searching through a what is now a 13 page thread for any information you've forgotten or missed, is a hassle. Along with that are the shoutbox announcements, that didn't find their way to the thread easily.

May I suggest to keep the OP of this thread to be the main source for all you need to know about this series? If it had all rulings, dates, results and standings, it would be so much easier to find what you need. I'll refer to Dom's OP's for each MSM official series as an excellent example.
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:16 am

Its not easy organising and coordinating a series so hats off to anyone that does. That being said any issues encountered should be learnt from for all future series

Kudos to bobbo
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:42 am

As many critical things Bobbo's had to do to make everyone "happy" this series has been organized it's huts when he condensed it some things were left out BUT he has done a great job overall.

RetPetty wrote:Kudos to bobbo
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:04 am

Due to unforeseen circumstances it's looking unlikely SnippetyOggy86 and Team Go Pro will be attending this weeks race at Mugello
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Othelion Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:31 am

Now that you mention it, same goes for me sadly. I'll be at work (hurray, weekend evening shift after my vacation...).

It's unmistaken that organising an event like this is tedious, and that despite the few issues Bobbo is doing a great job with giving us an enjoyable series.
Othelion
Othelion

Race Number : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:58 am

I know it's a big ask but, any chance of a delayed start this week? Just until the England game is over? If not, I'll try and get in after quali and join at the back.
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by Plagued Almond Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:20 am

I dont see that as a "Big Ask" and last week bobbo delayed it for F1 so i dont see why he wouldnt for Soccer Smile
Plagued Almond
Plagued Almond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next