Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server
Chat
Poll

Which days are you available to race

Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Vote_lcap40%Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Introduce Yourself

+36
LS FOGGY
ApexPredator V3
PENDY 757
philinator24
hunty1981
NZ Rosco
Peugeots Back
BigBen0913
CE181180
ReadingRich
Rebel Whitey
skullarmy
canesGS
XB6 Broomzke
d4ninho
g35gomba
consult
hillcrest34
PWNzillaBH
SKISMO
LoneStranger
x DeadTaco x
Plagued Almond
RippednTorn
B4D B0Y69
SimF40
SnippetyOggy86
I Am Afroduck
slasher99999
Othelion
Clark GriswoId
Toasterr x
Jimsalad
CallMehDarkside
RetPetty
Dominic Mako
40 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by CallMehDarkside Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Danger Mooos wrote:Hi everyone. I'm Rob, GT: Danger Mooos (don't worry, i like to think my driving's not too dangerous)

I got heavily into Forza 2 back in the day but kind of skipped Forza 3 due to some very upsetting hardware issues! Just starting to get into Forza 4 now and SimF40 whos just joined MSM told me about it this morning so here i am.

Work in Newcastle, UK but my real home is North Yorkshire. (You can tell my cars due to heavy Yorkshire Tea branding!) Used to race Rotax Max karts before uni, and i like snowboarding and mountain biking.

Yay!! another Rob to the family(my name is Rob as well), welcome to MSM, send a friend request to everyone here, someone is ALWAYS on and is willing to race Smile
CallMehDarkside
CallMehDarkside
Reviewer
Reviewer

Race Number : 25

https://www.facebook.com/NsaNeZiityyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:41 pm

walcome danger

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:55 pm

welcome to the team Rob
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:50 am

WOW....I don't think I'm the noob anymore....welcome everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:23 am

Hello, my name is Don. I have been racing since the old days of NFS on PS2. I started racing online during GRID and loved it, but soon gave up after witnessing all the idiots not out there racing but out to destroy you and what fun is that. I never played online again till Forza 4. I have a couple of friends that I race against who really appreciate the close bumper to bumper action as I do. I personally drive a 2007 Subbie and my favorite car in Forza 4 is the 2010 Hyundai Forza Motorsport Genesis Coupe. I do design my own cars and logos, If I can help anyone in anyway with a logo that would be cool.
In my personal time I run a 2 team paranormal investigation group called WMPI (Wisconsin Minnesota Paranormal Investigations) Yes I am a ghost hunter.
Thanks for letting join your club. I hope to meet everyone and have fun racing. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:28 am

welcome don .

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty intro

Post by SimF40 Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:59 am

Hi everyone
My name is Si (SimF40)and live in County Durham ,just recently joined MSM and feel at home already. First time racing on line with Forza4 after playing Blur for ages. Good to join a club that wants to race and not trash each other off the track. DangerMoos is a freind i passed MSM link to and he has signed up aswell.Looking forward to first race on Saturday, i'll try to keep out of the faster guys way while i find my feet.Fav car is a Ferrari F40 and Lewis will get his butt spanked by Jenson again this season.
See you on the track!
SimF40
SimF40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:09 pm

haha nice intro welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:46 pm

good luck in your race today and thanks for bringing another member to the team Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Race Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Hello Im Conor GT: Soulfire XP I one of the EUR members who has moved to MSM from FLR

Been a car fanatic pretty much my whole life though havent really got into into race sims till I decided to try out the FM3 demo and quickly got into it still racing today in FM4. Fairly experienced driver who prefers to drive the underated and almost never drives LB cars. I love going out to see what hidden gems are out there and even go to the point of writing review on noteworthy tunes on a blog on FLR.

In real life in in my late teens doing higher education and doing exams next week. I have plans for college in computing afterwards. Im can be pretty shy at times and have a bad habit of spelling things wrong on the computer.

look forward to see yous on the track

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:36 pm

great to have you join us finally Wink the podium will never be the same now hehe
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B4D B0Y69 Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi, I'm Paul, coming over from EUR. Feel free to use my real name (I know there already is one but... Wink ) if my gamertag sounds too cheesy. I get comments about it all the time so I'm pretty used to it now and I can't be bothered changing it. It relates to when I raced motocross in my younger days and wore the gear that Ricky Johnson had (younger members may have to google that!).

I have no real preference for car/class, I'll have a go at anything. The football last night was a first for me and it was certainly something er, different. Razz

I've raced against a few of you in the past, so some of you kind of know me already, and I'm looking forward to some good racing. See you on the track!
B4D B0Y69
B4D B0Y69

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:36 pm

unfortunately i don't know any of you guys from EUR, but i can certainly say i'm looking forward to some good saturday lobbys with you fellas, see you on the track paul
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:57 pm

I am a 15 year old from Bristol, uk and I am currently taking my gcse's so I can't play much. I have always been interested in cars and have been playing forza since the original:p I love to drift but I am a clean racer. Xbl: IM GHANDL can someone please invite me to the club:( I am easy going and love to meet new people. I spend alot of my time on my bmx but most of my other spare time goes into forza;)

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:07 pm

welcome to the team, you might be our youngest member Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 pm

welcome bristols pretty close to wales were our resident afroduck is from Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:23 pm

I saw! And I hope so, I still get along with older people. I spend a lot of time at skateparks etc so I meet people of all ages:) and I used to be an avid tuner in fm3 so I like to mess around with cars and stuff:)

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 pm

we normally race fridays or saturdays, we have lobbies on both days, your welcome to jump into whichever one suits your schedule best Smile
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Cool! They both suit me. Just depending on what kinda time they are cause I don't play games later on in the night, gives me a horrid headache. Can I ask if anyone has invited me to the club so I can go on my Xbox and accept

Back to top Go down

Post by RetPetty Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:35 pm

as soon as one of the leads gets on fm4 they`ll approve you, its not a big deal to be honest, your on the site and have a race number, you part of MSM now Wink
RetPetty
RetPetty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I Am Afroduck Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Trash Mcnish wrote:welcome bristols pretty close to wales were our resident afroduck is from Wink

Bristol is close to Wales but nowhere close to Chester...in England......
I Am Afroduck
I Am Afroduck
Painter
Painter

Race Number : 888

http://the-ducks-view.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:47 am

Sup all my gamer tag is IRONSIGHT247 i love forza 4 and im looking foward to have new poeple to play with send me a freind request on xbox live ASAP so we can get started having fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Hello to all

My name is Geoff and I'm 45 yrs old..GT: RippednTorn and I live in Sydney Australia. I just joined the club yesterday and have been playing console racing games for the past 15yrs.

Had the pleasure of racing with some of you yesterday and it was a lot of fun. Well, that was until the servers decided to stuff up. Just good to be in a room full of like minded people.

I don't really have a favourite car in the game. I like trying out different cars and tunes and pushing them to the limit and prefer racing classes D up to R3 but will race anything if need be.

For some reason my mic decided to die. I have no idea why because it was working fine the day before I joined the club. I'll try and get the problem fixed as soon as possible. But until I do, I want to apologize now to anyone if I hit them while racing. It will have definitely been unintentional. I always try to race as cleanly as possible.

Anyway, that's about all for now and any club member reading please feel free to send me a FR....

Last edited by RippednTorn on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by slasher99999 Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Welcome to MSM, that cat and mouse game was interesting last night. lol
slasher99999
slasher99999
Test Driver
Test Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RippednTorn Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:50 pm

slasher99999 wrote:Welcome to MSM, that cat and mouse game was interesting last night. lol

Haha...thanks and uhmmmmm yes lol it was 'interesting'....
RippednTorn
RippednTorn

Race Number : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum